Official Converted Nintendo Zapper ESB sidearm thread

DarthBish

Active Hunter
this board makes it sooooo much easier to post pix(y)

I went for a beaten up look with ths

ESBblaster.jpg

ESBblaster1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord Maul

Hunter
That looks pretty sweet! Could you make a tutorial for me as I'm going to need to make one for my ESB Fett!

DarthBish

Active Hunter
I'm pretty lousy at tutorials....I essentially cut the top off the Zapper with my trusty dremel and fashioned a new one out of Sintra. The barrel is just aluminium tubing, and the "flash nozzel" is the casing off a UHF connector

FettTheHunter

Active Hunter
That's very cool :) I was thinking of doing the same sort of thing with my old master system light gun ( which does'nt work anymore )

Randy

Rednave

Active Hunter
Nice! Great work DarthBish. I saw a few of the old Zappers being sold at the mall a whlile back. I'll have to see if they're still there and pick one up. I especially like the Barrel tip you made, great idea with the UHF connector.

FettTheHunter

Active Hunter
The old Nintendo zappers/light guns are not too bad a price in the second hand games shops now, I saw one for £6.99 yesterday :)

Evilution

Hunter
soilman1 said:
what is the uhf adapter thing? is there a part number for it?
Its a plastic plug that joins the aerial cable to the TV, any electrical shop will do them.

jodo

Well-Known Hunter
I used one of my zappers for my sling gun, just a little cutting and some PVC and bam, there it was. I need some bondo and paint for it, and after Ill post a pic.

soilman

Active Hunter
shortimer52 said:
Dose the ROTJ Boba have one of those or is it just ESB?

Just the ESB Boba

that is why there is on less pouch o the belt

(y)

ESB Rocks

DarthBish

Active Hunter
ahhh.................like it's been said before, you can never have too many weapons:evil

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
:) looks great, but is it screen acc? i mean i thought the side-arm was the sling gun from the pre-pro suits... just a question before i demolish...convert one of my Niny zappers...

FettTheHunter

Active Hunter
R_boba_fett said:
:) looks great, but is it screen acc? i mean i thought the side-arm was the sling gun from the pre-pro suits... just a question before i demolish...convert one of my Niny zappers...

Do it anyway, have fun with it and be creative :) .. Great fun

RBF

Well-Known Hunter
:D i started working on it this weekend, not going to change much though, ive redone the barrel, but i wont put a ...how you call it... "ring" around my trigger, my gloves are pretty rough and i want to eb able to draw it, especially cause i dont even have a main gun, the EE-3 carbine webley whatever else it was named gun...

i just bought a cheapo western holster that fitted the gun... should have seen teh poor clerks face when i went to fit my gun inside all teh different holsters...

anyways, ill bondi and sand an rough up teh slightly altered zapper an trust my paining skills (wich are i may say, FAR better then my scratch building skills...) to compensate most of my poor buildin skills.

ill post a pic when im finished

why does the 300th figure boba fett have the sling gun as a sidearm, i saw the pics, and you right, it isn't the sling gun in the movies...

and yes it is fun to do this :)