Off the shelf

Nigelsg1

New Hunter
Hi
only joined the forum a couple of days ago and wanted to ask a question.
I lucky enough to have a spare room at home which I use as my man cave home cinema room. I've got a few figures etc, I have to admit not exclusively Star Wars, (some LOTR also).
I really fancy a couple of life size figures and as I've always loved BF since the first film release I wondered if it's possible to get
a good quality outfit off the shelf in the hope I could add and improve over time. With the addition of a manakin I would have instant impact.
I could then build/purchase upgrades and add a home built HIC to complete the scene
The occasional appearance by me all suited up would also be useful for our local charity
Any ideas please
cheers
Nigel

It is possible to get a BF costume off the shelf. It is,however, not possible to get a quality BF costume off the shelf. there are a few builders here that would build the entire costume/props for you, but it doesn't come quickly or cheap.
best bet if you're going to wear it, is to read tons of data here to be informed, find your vendors, then place orders and work on items as you get them.
If you are committed to doing one stop shopping, visit bobamker or RS prop masters on google.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back