No g2 for us

Tk42477

New Hunter
Is there a reason why mc or rs no longer offer their g2 helmets? been trying to get a boba helmet from rs for 2 years. they just don't sell me one.

Is there a reason why mc or rs no longer offer their g2 helmets? been trying to get a boba helmet from rs for 2 years. they just don't sell me one.
I think they’re just too busy at the moment. They had the fire and then that caused a backlog of orders to fulfill for painted helmets. Unless the moulds and G1 helmet were damaged, I’m fairly sure they’ll offer them again.

I just find it strange that the helmet everyone wants is hardly or not at all available. it seems to me as if it is being artificially reduced in order to maintain the price. I don't see any other reason not to give your customers what they want. The comments on facebook and youtube mention nothing but the boba helmet.
these business practices are really annoying and corrosive.

I would’ve bought a full Fett commission from RS when I started my journey if they were willing to take my money.

My guess is the ROI just isn’t there for them with Fett stuff given the level of effort. But yes, it’s a little annoying.

I don’t think anything is being artificially made unavailable to keep prices up.

I think making Boba Fett helmets is time consuming and when businesses like RS Props are primarily providing other products (like vacuum formed products which have a higher ROI for their time on task) and companies like MachineCraft (that primarily offers metal products, but did a run of G2 helmets) then you’ll have to wait until it is convenient for them to make more.

If you’re unwilling to wait, there are G3-G4+ helmets available or you could buy a previously owned G2.

Like others have mentioned, everything Boba Fett that’s worth doing takes a much longer time than most people are used too.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back