Nite Owl/Bo Katan Jetpack?

Ghostfacethrila

New Hunter
Hi, Im in the middle of a nite owl build but still cannot find the jetpack anywhere for months now. I know Cruzer used to but im also aware hes not reachable at the moment. Looking to buy one so i can get this build done

Hi, Im in the middle of a nite owl build but still cannot find the jetpack anywhere for months now. I know Cruzer used to but im also aware hes not reachable at the moment. Looking to buy one so i can get this build done

Cruzer no longer produces them. He sold his mold to Kevin Weir at Imperial Surplus....unfortunately KW hasn't modified the mold for rotocasting yet. If you follow KW on instagram he has mentioned a few times that it is on his list to do but hasn't gotten around to it. Are there 3D print files out there for the pack? That could be an option.

Cruzer no longer produces them. He sold his mold to Kevin Weir at Imperial Surplus....unfortunately KW hasn't modified the mold for rotocasting yet. If you follow KW on instagram he has mentioned a few times that it is on his list to do but hasn't gotten around to it. Are there 3D print files out there for the pack? That could be an option.
i actually spoke to Cruzer back in April and he said he would be making a new mold to cast some for a few clients “this summer”, and then he would pass on the new ones the Kevin Weir to continue to produce. Ive been in contact with KW recently but he still doesnt have them and it doesnt look like Cruzer has made a new one yet either.
Sadly there are no 3d prints for this pack specifically, only paper pepakura files. My only hope is that someone has one that they arent going to use but i know it’s unlikely. Thought i’d take a chance here.

Here's to hoping this happens! There hasn't been a good source for DW packs since Cruzer sold his molds and EA went out. Death Watch is going to play a big role in the upcoming CW season, so I'd think there'd be enough interest to be sure!!

Here's to hoping this happens! There hasn't been a good source for DW packs since Cruzer sold his molds and EA went out. Death Watch is going to play a big role in the upcoming CW season, so I'd think there'd be enough interest to be sure!!

Maybe instead of a "Storm Area 51" petition, all the Death Watch costumers get together and do a "Storm Imperial Surplus" rally and force KW to get that mold ready, haha.

Timely and terrifying!!! :lol:

I still have an untouched Cruzer DW Grunt helmet that I'm almost reluctant to do anything with. Such beautiful craftsmanship!!

I'm also in the middle of my Bo Katan build. I'm getting my jetpack through a friend. He's going to 3D print it for me. Here are their contacts. You can say Stephanie referred you.

• Steven Schultz – So Cal Garrison (Inland Empire Armory) instagram or facebook
  • Mellmanguitars (Brad Mellon - Instagram) Now known as BlueRoomProps
Hope this helps!

Last edited:

i actually spoke to Cruzer back in April and he said he would be making a new mold to cast some for a few clients “this summer”, and then he would pass on the new ones the Kevin Weir to continue to produce. Ive been in contact with KW recently but he still doesnt have them and it doesnt look like Cruzer has made a new one yet either.
I am one of the clients. We have not yet received the Jetpack (3 pieces). Unfortunately e-mails are no longer answered. Anyone in contact with Lorenzo?

Kevin Weir makes his own jetpack shape. There is no exact date yet, but he could be ready in 2 months. I received the info on Tuesday.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back