New Member / New Armor/New Helmet

umm, i think some crazy guy from far away in a horse pasture...not sure...he went by some crazy belgen name, wait the doorbell...hey you cant come in here...aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
<inseret disentegration noises here>

Wow! I'm really diggin that helmet! Looks like it litteraly had the crap beat out of it! Paint scheme is really cool! can't wait to see more!

A whole day of me showing you guys all that stuff, and that's all you can say about the armor? Hmmmm.....Next time there'll be a quiz after the class. :D

For all you guys that know me and my stuff, that's what this stuff is too, except for the bolt attachments.

MegalomaniacalMandalore wrote:

A whole day of me showing you guys all that stuff, and that's all you can say about the armor? Hmmmm.....Next time there'll be a quiz after the class. :D

For all you guys that know me and my stuff, that's what this stuff is too, except for the bolt attachments.
Ok MMM, I'm sorry about my lack of comments about the armour, (I wonder if there was any influence here?) ;) Yes that is great armour you've got there Jay Z! You must have had at least some influence from a master-craftsman! (anyone we know?) :) I guess your awesome helmet distracted me from the armour earlier, but let me rephrase, that is a nice "package" of mandalorian gear you have there!

Great Armor. Nicely worked. You must have been taught well etc. Happy now MMM? ;)

Seriously, thoug, that's a great looking set up. Love the damage. Looks well used! Also love the custom symbols etc. I'm a sucker for little details like that!

Nice work.

Oh, and PM sent ;)

Si

Nice work!! Needs weathering though!!;) JK
Had to say it, it came up at LEAST twice when I posted my bucket so.... :D
Keep it up, can't wait to see final product.

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back