New Guy in town

bobafreak

New Hunter
Hello all my fellow fettites, lol... I am new to TDH although I have been reading and peeping pics all over this thing. I was like ok its time to become a member so here I am Rock you like a hurricane. ok now down to busines I have puchased a Boba bucket from a dude on e-bay called helmethead11117, now I know it probably is not the most accuret but its darn close and I must say it is not a bad helemt as far as a 150$ bucket goes. I also got a cheap set of armor made of sintra I figured I think I will start out cheap on this stuff because it's my first. But not my last I assure you. And if I screw up it's not really that big of a deal but I am trying real hard not to screw up but of course I did on my helmet (pics of all my work thus far coming soon) but anyway I hope to get to know you guys and hopefully can get some pointers and ideas.
Thanks
Andre
AKA bobafreak

Welcome!

I agree - it is a sickness, once you start....the dark side will consume you.

"Upgradius Fettius Never Done-ius"

Its heavy duty indeed... There should be a warning at the beginning of the forum that say "Fett costuming may lead to empty bank accounts, loss of sleep, shortness of marriage and dating, and a hi risk of obsession!"

well... there is the sticky post about how much you could potentialy spend at least. Maybe it should include those other warnings.

All you guys are soooooooo right, it is an adiction and yea I have felt the rath of the wife. But I got more than one project going or should say had more than one I started on a Tie Pilot but thats on hold untill my Boba is done.And I will also be starting a Galactic marine I just bought a skygunbro bucket today so yea.Oh to answer your question Jango newbie about what version, I am of course doing an ESB I like the look of that version better. Again I will be posting pic's soon thanks guys for the warnings and welcoms looking forward to sharing the sickness

When it comes to the wife, just bring up how much her wedding dress that was only worn once was, that set mine straight and now she helps me get the good stuff so I "wont have to" upgrade later... just so you know, this is a lifetime project.

When it comes to the wife, just bring up how much her wedding dress that was only worn once was, that set mine straight and now she helps me get the good stuff so I "wont have to" upgrade later... just so you know, this is a lifetime project.
that is BRILLIANT! i'm not married, but i'll have to keep that in mind if ever i do find myself tethered matrimonially.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back