New Face From Florida

NikTomas

New Hunter
I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and say, Hello There. I am a native Floridian, I know about as common as a technisub pulce 40, but we do exist. I am married to a wonderful woman, who loves Star Wars just as much as I do. We live in the Sarasota, FL area.
We don’t have any children, but there is a dog…..so we have that going for us. I discovered the Dented Helmet as a great resource and gateway facilitator to dress up in abs or fiberglass and walk around for fun several years ago, but dedication to my education (which seemed really important at that period of my life) consumed almost all my time and certainly all of my energy. My wife and I [just a few months after matrimony (<—who uses that word today?)] were at Star Wars Celebration in 2017, it made us appreciate our true passion for Star Wars.

We are finally settling down in life and able to start taking on more projects and hobbies. I had started gathering my supplies for an armor build. Hence this introduction. I look forward to meeting new people…..and to boldly go where no ma……wait no, that’s the wrong series.

On a more serious note, thank you! The amount of information on here is amazing. I was a little lost on how to start creating my first build and where to source specific materials from. It seems like every question has already been answered. This is fantastic.

I look forward to meeting and helping out in any way I can.

Warmest Regards,
Nic

Hey Nic!

There’s a few of us here in Florida! I’m in the Orlando area and Fandango Fett is pretty close to you!

Have you decided if you’ll be trooping or just for display?

Hey BudaFett,
That's great to hear there are a few in Florida. Maybe we can meet up sometime.
I want to troop. I know not the best state for that, but I think it will be fun.
-Nic

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back