New Cod Piece

Dha Syntir

Active Hunter
I just received a new resin cod piece yesterday. As I was trimming and sanding it, I noticed what looked like a place where it looks like a hole "should be" on either side of the cod. I should drill those out as that's where the cod attaches to the lower back/butt plate, correct? Anyone off the top of their head, know what diameter drill bit I should use? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's where Boba's cod and butt plate attach via the same studs used to attach the collar to the back plate. For the cod it's one on each side.
I assumed that was how they attached but wanted to make sure before I went drilling it only to find out later I screwed it up, again. What are the studs called? Greeblies? Or? And where can I get a set for my upper armor and the cod/kidney plates?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

  1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.