New CC Jango knee armor

I'll offer to buy the pair that hasn't been paid for so we can get the order out. Then you can throw that person on the next run list for being late to the party.;)(y)

I signed up on the list on the "run" thread you made...never recieved a PM about payment. I'm still sitting on the money, so...I await your info =)

i'll ship the stuff Monday, even if i will not recive the last payment.

[AK]Edge i quote what i wrote in the other topic:
so...for now this is an "interest" list...before to speak of payments and shipping,please guys, let me finish the first run for the others:)

i prefer start to work on the new run and after take your money. As i did in the first run. Normally i don't have a lot of time to work on them, so i don't like have people that are waiting and are impatience!:)

i prefer start to work on the new run and after take your money. As i did in the first run. Normally i don't have a lot of time to work on them, so i don't like have people that are waiting and are impatience!:)
:confused:confused:D

I know someone who will buy the last pair. Send them to me and I will send ANOTHER payment!:wacko:D

I apologize for my misunderstanding. I thought you were waiting on payment for the run I had signed up for, not the one before it. I was worried I was holding things up =p. Sorry! :eek:

[AK]Edge;393561 said:
I apologize for my misunderstanding. I thought you were waiting on payment for the run I had signed up for, not the one before it. I was worried I was holding things up =p. Sorry! :eek:

Don't worry(y):)

Can I do an update?:D

Everybody's knees here in the U.S. wen't out yesterday morning via USPS parcel post from California. So everyone should start receiving them within the week.(y)

Can I do an update?:D

Everybody's knees here in the U.S. wen't out yesterday morning via USPS parcel post from California. So everyone should start receiving them within the week.(y)

hahahahah,yes you can!

So guys, the iternational shipping had some problems and the package come back to me the 24 dec. I resent the package and the second shipping was more lucky!

Cruzer, write here the singolar shipping cost, so the buyers can give you back the money.

Cruzer, write here the singolar shipping cost, so the buyers can give you back the money.

The lady at the post office said I was so cute that shipping was FREE!:D;)

FettOfficer, yours went out USPS Priority mail because I needed a bigger box for your other goodies to fit. So you should probably see it Mon. or Tue.(y)

The lady at the post office said I was so cute that shipping was FREE!:D;)

FettOfficer, yours went out USPS Priority mail because I needed a bigger box for your other goodies to fit. So you should probably see it Mon. or Tue.(y)

Daaang Bro! Hook ups at the Federal Post Office....lol
I bet you have unlimited security access at the pentagon as well.:D

Wow! I feel like a little kid again...waiting for Santa for my xmas gifts..(y)

Hey Fab,
Received the knee armor today and they look freaken awesome.:love
Thanks so much for doing this run for us. (y):D

Question: Probably a silly question but::facepalm
What do you recommend using to attach the knee
darts to the knee armor since no screws or bolts are being
used?

Hey Fab,
Received the knee armor today and they look freaken awesome.:love
Thanks so much for doing this run for us. (y):D

Question: Probably a silly question but::facepalm
What do you recommend using to attach the knee
darts to the knee armor since no screws or bolts are being
used?

You got yours already? :eek: Well figures, your practically in each others back yard! In regards to mounting the knee darts, I would use "Metal Fusion", this product is as tough as nails and dries in 5 minutes!

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
You got yours already? :eek: Well figures, your practically in each others back yard! In regards to mounting the knee darts, I would use "Metal Fusion", this product is as tough as nails and dries in 5 minutes!

:cheers

Thanks Eric,
I will give Metal Fusion a try. I was also thinking of CA Glue which dries
practically instantly. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back