Neoprene under suit-second batch?

Seven!! Get yer' stuff! I don't want it sent back to me and me have to resend it! :wacko: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
How come it got to Oregon before it got to Ohio?

Mine is still listed as "accepted in MD" *grumble* I wants me some neoprene!

Nothing moves fast in Ohio. Once I mailed two identical boxes from the same post office on the same day, one to an Ohio town 50 miles from here, the other to Portland, Oregon. Guess which box reached its destination first?

Zam I Am, all I can say is

Thank you so much for taking the time and the effort to make this run a reality. We know it was tuff and stressful for you, so much so that you probably wont ever want to do this again. Sitting here with my five foot long roll, that is five inches in diameter, I can only imagine the size of the roll as it showed up to your door, and the time and effort it took to cut it up for each of us. I for one greatly appreciate your time and effort you put into this to make our own costumes a reality. All I can say is (y) thank you.
with much appreciation and admiration,
seven

Just thought I would share my fabric with the group

440821847_574eacb221.png

Just thought I would share my fabric with the group

440821847_574eacb221.png

So that is what is looks like! I got mine a few weeks ago and all I've had time to do was open the end, think "yep, that's the stuff," and put the box away until after I pass two important exams.

Thanks Yvonne for all of your hard work - it sure is pretty!

:D K

Thanks KnC,
You guys are the first zam pioneers ;) I am so glad you're happy with it too.

All the rest of ya's- just don't scream at me when you get it sewn...(ZIA ducks as the kitchen sink whizzes by..)

Your neoprene is within biting distance, thanks.

I've had to pay a £48.05 customs charge :( then they'll try and redeliver it for me.

I hate this country. It sucks. For Zam I've paid well over £250 in custom charges alone!

Wow! That's a lot in custom charges. I feel for you.

Last night I was having dreams of sewing on the material...and all I have right now is the tracking number as it was only shipped yesterday. I really do have this costume on the brain don't I ;)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back