For Sale Neo Fett Deluxe ESB Gauntlets

Neo Fett

Active Hunter
I've got 2 sets of ESB gauntlets painted and ready to go. The first set I'm dubbing the "deluxe" set and feature @MachineCraft darts & rocket. It also has a real Casio MQ-1 keypad. The right gauntlet's plug block is also correctly attached with mono jacks with the XLR cable attached to the other side. These are painted in Archive X and washed. Lastly it has a functional warm white LED that triggers from one of the alco switches. They will remain un-assembled so they can fit your arm correctly. I will include screws and velcro for you to use as needed.

The second set was painted at the same time as the deluxe set so they are as identical as they can be paint wise. However they have no darts, no rocket, no LED light, and a resin keypad. These would be more for if you already have a rocket and darts however if you'd like to pick up that set with Machinecraft parts I can do that too.

Deluxe set: $1,000
Bare bones set: $650

See more pictures here: Deluxe Boba Fett Gauntlets

HERO.jpg

This thread is more than 39 days old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back