Need to buy a girth belt

harrisgse

New Hunter
I need help
I'm making my first boba Fett costume and I canno find a girth belt
Can anyone help where to buy one
Thanks

These are all showing as unavailable.

Anyone have a link to a trusted supplier? I'm in the UK but don't mind shipping costs.

Reason I say trusted, I got scammed last week (first time in over 25 years of web use) when buying from US. Site has since gone and so has my money lol.
I can take the hit on the money, is what it is. Just need that belt :rolleyes:

Try this

Try this

Thanks mate, I did have them as one of my shortlist sites. I'll go with them.

btw say I'm 36" waist. What size belt do you guys go for to account for armour, dye shrinkage etc for it to have the required gap?

Thanks mate, I did have them as one of my shortlist sites. I'll go with them.

btw say I'm 36" waist. What size belt do you guys go for to account for armour, dye shrinkage etc for it to have the required gap?

So here is what I am doing...You want the girth to sit partially on your abdomen and partially on your cod/ kidney. I took a dimension at this location and it is 40" for me. Now, the gap has to be 3-4 inches, so take away 4" and I'm on the market for a 36" girth belt, buckle to buckle. I have heard that there is a possibility that they'll shrink as the dye dries, but I'm not sure if it's worth buying a larger belt to accommodate.

Great! Glad I can help; I'm looking forward to putting my own advice to the test too! Adam from Adamshorsesupply is probably wondering what the hell is going on with all these random girth belt purchases...:lol:

:lol:
I was on a random forum the other week, one guy replied to another "the Boba Fett guys have have the monopoly on these!"
Think it was some military collectors site

Reply back from Adams horses for my order, they are not doing international at the moment. :confused:

Any other confirmed retailers people have used?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back