Need help identifying armor

spyder918

Jr Hunter
Someone in my local garrison is selling his ESB Fett full costume/armor. He doesn't know who the armor maker is though. Can anyone here tell who made this armor? And also if this is a good deal? Also, this person is 5'9 and I'm 5'7, I'm assuming the biggest issue I'm going to have is modifying the flight suit yes? I'm still learning the ropes about Fett armor so I'm looking to you pros for advise. Let me know!
This is the link to his ad:
Thanks!

I don’t think it’s a good deal personally. If you can get it for 2.5k-3k I’d do it. Asoks helmet I think is meant for Jango so it looks a bit off on the pics. It also might be recast as he says it was bought off eBay. The knees kinda look a bit off but they are scratch built. For 5k you can get a full bobamaker suit with a much higher quality finish and better parts.

The armor may be too big for you. If he’s 5’9 then I can only imagine it will look a lot bigger on you. I know it’s tempting to buy an already complete Fett suit but be wary and think twice about it.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

The pedigree of a lot of the stuff is good -- Man of War pack and boots, batninja vest, Arkady suit, etc... I'd estimate a base cost of $2K - $3K for all the parts in kit form. The finish work isn't bad. It's not great, but it's not bad.

The helmet seems off to me... Maybe what MinuteFett said about a Jango helmet as the base? I can't remember if there were Asok Boba helmets.

I don't think it's a bad suit at all, but I think you could do better for $5K. If it was $3K or less I'd call it a good deal myself.

Thanks guys...I appreciate all of your comments.

MinuteFett..I would totally invest in a fully commissioned suit by bobamaker...but it's a minimal of 2 years wait time...bleh...too long for me.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back