Neck Seal Information

How tall is the collar? 4 stitches and Five segments
If the sections are .75" and theres 5 sections I come up with 3.75" high. would it be safe to say a 4.00" collar would work? Or should the collar be 4.50 inorder to extend past the vest and above the armor? It also looks as if there is a zipper of velcro closure on the collar in the front seen in (ESB)

Last edited by a moderator:
Velcro closure in the front with a small hook at the top. Five 3/4" pleats equals 3-3/4". As for how much to add to the bottom (assuming you don't want it attached to the jumpsuit), that is you're choice.

Doh--did I mention how much I hate this costume? . . .

Hello to all from Maryland, been getting my ESB Fett suit together for a couple months now, And was wondering where can i get the material for the Neck seak and vest since they are the same. And what kind of material is it ?
thanks for any help Jason
Jason Moorhouse
TB-1476
Recruiting Officer
Maryland Garrison 501st

What color is the ROTJ neck seal. Is it a different color than the vest. Also what color is the vest? The ROTJ jump suit is grey? Correct. Thanks

Very debatable!!!! the jumpsuit varies from grey to blue/grey. I believe it was blue/grey, faded and dirty.

I thought the ESB was the Blue grey. The ROTJ should be a lighter grey.

Looks like the ROTJ Art of Star Wars neckseal is a gray-white and the vest is a super-light tan
http://www.TK409.com/images/fett/neckseal/reference/1.jpg
http://www.TK409.com/images/fett/neckseal/reference/2.jpg
3.jpg

I'd say that the vest is a very soft gray/off-white (damn near white) that has been misted to give it that that tannish look. I was able to get mine to that shade by misting it with taupe spray paint (amoungst other colors).

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back