Mythos Build

Lowdmekon

New Hunter
Hi All, I'm embarking on putting together a Mythos Fett. The wheels are well in motion and slave obs has Deffo left the station .

I'm converting my old build over so new bucket n shoulder n knees .

Question is. The decal on the shoulder is if pre pro of RTOJ?

The Gauntlets I'm converting I need an ESB flamer I'm going to pick up from EVO. The dart gaunt with the tubes from what I've worked out is ESB in RTOJ colours.

Question is that right of havd I missed details ?

Girth belt is RTOJ an I right there n ammo pouches are 14?

I've had assistance and help I'd just like to clarify if poss please.

I'm super excited and know I've got a long way to go but I'm moving in the right direction. I've got an ESB side arm and a M60 on the way.

Zak has guided my in putting together the sabres so that's nailed.

The extra parts in the belt n holster n sabre hangers ill build.

The cape n Kama I can sort.

The large sniper rifle will be a grail piece I think

Fett4real did the mythos build when the statue came out a few years ago. His build
Thread may still be around here somewhere.

LDK, you might want to be careful buying stuff from Evolution Props. I have read that his quality is often not what you would expect. On a personal note,
filing the ebay claim was the only thing that kept me from loosing almost $400 when I dealt with him. It was one of my early mistakes that I usually don't mention !!

yeah it's better to pay a bit more and get good quality instead of paying a bit less for something that someone did NOT with the intention of making it look screen accurate or just made a sloppy job on. boba is a costly build, i should know :confused: but it's so much better knowing you bought good screen accurate stuff made by good people with the same love for boba as you have then some guy saying he can make the same stuff for less than half of some guys have to pay and then it looks like crap when it arrives home to you, with that i wish you good luck and a happy build :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back