My scratch built back plate

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
The final part of my armour is done :)

Created from 2mm thick plastic sign sheeting and molded over a gas stove. The horrible looking bits are the inside of my collar plate :facepalm

1.jpg

2.jpg

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
It's looking good!! But you didn't cut the holes for the jet pack harness!

You scuppered my fiendish plan :lol:

I plan on buying a new collar and back plate from Bobamaker once my JP is finished. I just needed this for this weekend coming (going to meet Jeremy Bullock :D ). I didn't want the back of my flak vest showing (looks very unprofessional :lol: )

I can't wait for Sunday. and the bonus is that i get to go for a beer with Jeremy on the Saturday night hopefully :love

GCNgamer128

Sr Hunter
You scuppered my fiendish plan :lol:

I plan on buying a new collar and back plate from Bobamaker once my JP is finished. I just needed this for this weekend coming (going to meet Jeremy Bullock :D ). I didn't want the back of my flak vest showing (looks very unprofessional :lol: )

I can't wait for Sunday. and the bonus is that i get to go for a beer with Jeremy on the Saturday night hopefully :love
Hah, reminds me of when Jeremy crashed a wedding with the Neon City Garrison. Ask him and see if he remembers that :) It's a nice backpiece!! What do you plan on doing with it when you get your new one from BM?

Andy

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
Hah, reminds me of when Jeremy crashed a wedding with the Neon City Garrison. Ask him and see if he remembers that :) It's a nice backpiece!! What do you plan on doing with it when you get your new one from BM?

Andy

I don't know what to do with my old stuff. Because it's scratch built I don't think anyone would actually want it.

As for Jeremy I will ask him about it once i have a few pints into us :lol:

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
just meeting the guy once is going to be a dream come true. Ever since 1980 i wanted to meet the guy who played him (didn't even know who it was then).