MY MSH2.. It has Begun.

here are a couple of pics of the final product!! :cheers

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2293.jpg

And THIS is exactly why I gave up paintng ... there's always going to be someone better :rolleyes

SIMPLY FANTASTIC WORK JASON !!!! That paint job has to be in the top 5 to date man !!! You sir, should start offering your services on a full time basis. I can't wait to see what you and Alex do with your FPH's :cheers

FP

thanks for the compliments guys:):)

I must say thanks to Spidey for selling me his bucket and all the painting tips over the last few years

Also thanks to Evan4218 and Batninja for lots of advice and help with all my Fett stuff.

and Last thanks to FETTPRIDE for all you have done for this community....I cant waut to paint up your new FPH!!!

oh...not taking the bait on the above post....

I think a lot of people mistake my Fett for Darthmiller's Fett....

Gauntlets, Knee's, Jet Pack, and my old MSH2 are all painted and owned by Darthmiller.(y)...only thing that's mine on this fett are the chest pieces, all the softparts, and the mannequin.....
We just did this shoot to test the new mannie pose ;).

Here's one more full shot of the whole set-up...:eek:

In my mind, without a great helmet to start, and an equally great paint job this Fett wouldn't be what it is.....

So with that, again GREAT PAINT work DM!!....I think you're more than my young Padawan now...You're a Jedi MASTER at this paint stuff.(y)

:cheers..Cheers for a job well done....which is what this thread is suppose to be about.

i19427_millerfett1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks freakin awesome!!!

Great job. Now I have to decide between you and spidey to get my new helmet painted. hhhhmmmmm

Just fantastic!!!

wow.jpg

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back