My Mandalorian (Marcobinoculars!)

kalika

Well-Known Hunter
Hey Mer'ika any chance I can get you to bounce me a PM with the changes not pictured here for my sketch? It'd help out alot, I also need a good idea for a background for u ner vod.

Kal

Actually, those pics of me outside by the brick building are the most recent, nothing has changed. (Taken Monday) ;)

Yeah, there isn't anything not really pictured.

kalika

Well-Known Hunter
uh oh mer'ika... here comes kal with pictures to rain on ur parade! lol I found a mando from the KOTOR comics with what looks like macrobinocs on his bu'cuy. I like it... but I think yours looks better, I'm honestly considering adding a half macro to my bucket!

Kal

formereel.jpg

Jango and Zam

Active Hunter
Your Mando looks great! One of the best I have seen on these boards. But why not wear some plain and simple motorcross boots underneith the chaps.

kalika

Well-Known Hunter
like I said tho Mer'ika... I like urs better! lol I'm working on a build assist sketch for Venku right now... as soon as I finish it up I'll be working on my new sketch of urs! Ur mando is just too cool with that macrobinoc setup.

Kal

Thanks J&Z! Yeah, I have to go with shoes if i want to keep the Chaps. they are pretty tight, and nothing else will fin under them.

Can't wait Kal!! Thanks again vod!!

kalika

Well-Known Hunter
he he nice pics from the con ner vod. I love the suit, I'll be working on your recolor this weekend too btw. Sorry it's taken so long but I had these 2 great concepts that I just had to get started on... and a LOT of other requests. Finally got my computer back tho so I can work on yours again.

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Did you use any templatesfor the marcobinoculars?

He hasn't logged in since 2014...if you click on a members picture it will take you to their profile page where it shows last log in....I'd recommend you check out the clonetroopers.net site for a similar set of Macrobinoculars from commander bly, or deviss

Last edited by a moderator: