MQ-1 Calculator Guts for Keyslots Interest

E2K13

Well-Known Hunter
I am in the process of putting together a run of MQ-1 Calculator Guts and would like to gauge how many people would be interested in this run. I have 15 currently at the moment but if there is enough interest, MARROW_SUN can put together more. The price will be $15 shipped in the USA. Shipping is higer for Intl. orders.

1-Webchief
2-Womo68
3-Predatormv
4-Darksaber212
5-Slave2112
6-Closedwheel_172
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-

DHPCBOARD.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
DUDE! That is SWEET! I am all over this!
...wait...I already have one.

Things things are GREAT guys!!! Don't be left out of this run!

Im a total n00b and dont know what that piece even is (I'm waiting to get my Fett refrence CD). If that is something that does NOT come with the Marrow Sun's Helmet, then Ill be down with buyin it(thats the helmet Im getting)!! Just let me know.

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx

Vida said:
Im a total n00b and dont know what that piece even is (I'm waiting to get my Fett refrence CD). If that is something that does NOT come with the Marrow Sun's Helmet, then Ill be down with buyin it(thats the helmet Im getting)!! Just let me know.

-Tony Vida; TK 3204; Austin, Tx

That piece goes in the Keyslot Detail in the back of the helmet. The piece does come with the helmet if you purchased it from M_S. Here is how it looks on the ROTJ Helmet.

(Braks Pic)
MQ1-Fett-Helmet.jpg

Actually, I have seen the MQ-2 on ebay. The keypad has more buttons than the MQ-1.
MQ-2open.gif
MQ-2closed.gif

Attachments

• MQ-2open.gif
    MQ-2open.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 199
  • MQ-2closed.gif
    MQ-2closed.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 192
Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back