Blaster MPP Flash Tubes

• Romans MPP tubes are near perfect in every way save for one issue; one of the holes underneath the button section is way oversized unfortunately. If you can find a Parks Sabers MPP that is still currently the best stand in for the tube in place of a vintage MPP, at least until Roman does his next MPP run where he’ll hopefully correct this

Last edited:
  • Romans MPP tubes are damn near perfect in every way save for one issue; to one of the holes underneath the button section is way oversized unfortunately. If you can find a Parks Sabers MPP that is still currently the best stand in for the tube in place of a vintage MPP, at least until Roman does his next MPP run where he’ll hopefully correct this
Great suggestions KenChan! Thank you for the insight! Greatly appreciated!(y)

Great suggestions KenChan! Thank you for the insight! Greatly appreciated!(y)
So, allow me to ask. Can one dissect a MR Vader hilt and use it in an EE3? I’ve seen several go for a reasonable rate. I’m not sure but Hasbro Black Seeies has a Vader saber as well but I am uncertain if the accuracy. Hmmmmm.

Nah, for whatever reason the tubes on the MR vader hilt are over sized and wont fit inside the webley. Not sure how or why that happened during development haha
Right now the only real MPP clone options for us Fett heads are:
1.) Parks Sabers MPP -- I believe these are now out of production and the engravings aren't the best, but still fairly easy to find if you keep an eye out
2.) Roman Props MPP -- Readily available and almost 100% spot on save for the incorrect hole size under the button section (and maybe the discoloration in the chrome around the holes if that bothers you) The hole size is probably not a big deal for most since its facing inward when carrying the blaster.
3.) Korbanth MPP 2.0 -- This is the least accurate of the three in terms of how its made. It lacks any engravings around the hole ports and it also unscrews in the middle because its meant for FX Saber builds. Though you might be able to hide the seam under the front scope mount since the flash only sticks out 120mm from the tip of the webley barrel. No idea what the holes under the button section look like as I've never seen one in person

Last edited:
So Roman just posted up on his page. Idk if he’d be interested in doing it but now is the perfect time to voice interest to him about producing a MPP tube with all the correct sizes if people are wanting them. I know I do, especially where im not to keen on the idea of drilling those added holes in a vintage MPP if I ever get ahold of one. His tubes really are near perfect outside of that one incorrect hole size so if we can get him to do a run of 100% correct tubes thatd be amazing
7DFA31AC-E57D-4235-A151-B2CDD6F67AAF.png

I've sent him a few messages on replicating his flash tubes to be more accurate and to create a run just for Boba Fett...maybe he'll come around!

Thread from the dead...

Roman Props is doing another run of MPP tubes.

What would be needed to use this for ESB EE-3?
Cut to length? Any additional holes drilled?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back