Molon Labe Studios ROTJ blaster

Is that size correct? It looks perfect.
Just made this one for a comic con. 33"
20141128_221539-1.jpg

Wow that looks great! I'm just waiting patiently I put my order in about 3 weeks ago cannot wait for mine.

Started prepping the pieces last night. I'll get at it again here in a little bit. I'll drop some pics on this thread when you're assembled. The cape will be busted up for you too.

Have you ever thought of adding any electric components to your blaster?

Down the road perhaps. For now, im focusing on accuracy and durability. Working on getting an aluminum waterjet guy to cut me D brackets and rf stalks. After that, I may experiment a little with electronics. Finding time is tough. Between here, the mercs, ebay (yuck), and my full time job, there's little time for tweaking. Im getting into ABS armor now, rebuilding my workshop, and running 1.21 gigawatts of electricity to it just so my wife can use her oven and cook something other than armor. Anyway... starchild...

- - - Updated - - -

MLS any pics yet of my carbine blaster and cape

Boom, boom, boom.
You said you wanted the cape heavily weathered. I can always do more if you want me to. Let me know. The blaster isnt waethered yet. Just assembled and primed in black. Weathering tomorrow.
20141203_210630-1.jpg 20141203_210651-1.jpg
20141203_210949-1.jpg

Seeing these pics is getting me real excited about my blaster, cape and braids! Put my order in about a month ago(?) through FleaBay. I can tell it's gonna be one of the highlights of my Fett!

Very pleased with how my items arrived.MLS Takes time to pack and secure shipment and always takes time to answer all questions a tru professional.Thank u

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back