MLC ESB Sidearm holster ***Final update 1/24/04****

Hi Guys,

This is only my second post in this group. I'm looking to purchase an ESB rifle + pistol with holster. Please contact me at nicodemus13@webtv.net if you can help me. Thanks!

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Boba, I mean Bob! Why do I always do that?!! :p

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776
501st NEG

UPDATE**********UPDATE**********UPDATE**********UPDATE

Quote from Mardon...

Here's 2 pics of recent developments that we've made in regards to Fett's ESB
holster (I guess its high time to give the board an update on this project - its
been awhile).

The one on the left most side is the mold - since folks wanted the knife sheath
& spear hole included, then we had to do a double mold just so we could
replicate those - meaning, we had to mold the inside as well as the outside.

The one in the middle is a FG prototype pulled from the molds. The inner part
has already been assembled to the outer part. If you noticed, we also scratched
off the "Nemrod" logo. Dont worry about the beige color, as the actual products
could be gelcoated in dark brown color.

Naturally, the one on the right is TJ's (Jeezy Creezy) original Nemrod holster
(Black) which he lent to me for replication.

I'll be studying more how Fetts pistol sits on the holster & will make
guidelines on the FG prototype.....maybe a cut here & there would make it look a
bit more accurate.

MLCESBholster1.4.png

MLCESBholster1.5.png

Happy New Year everyone!

Apologies again for taking so long in updating this project - been super busy with other projects & priorities that this holster project fell on the wayside.
Nonetheless, I finally found time to complete this project & above are pics to show you of what we've accomplished so far.

Before I proceed to further explain the pics above, I first would like to thank my bud Matt(WPK) for uploading the pics - thanks bud! :)

Okay here we go:
After molding the original Nemrod holster in & out & pulled out the first FG prototype from the molds, I proceeded with shaving a bit some parts to make it look a bit screen accurate. Now your finger could easily reach the trigger while the gun is still in the holster & more of the front barrel is exposed just like you see in the pics.

Naturally, we cant replicate both the gun guard strap & belt loop strap thru Fg as Fg isnt as pliable as rubber - which was used in the original holster. However, we already disscussed before that these parts could be easily done by individual owners by using real rubber, leather or vinyl - your choice ofcourse.

No worries - The FG molds replicated the position of the snaps used for the straps, therefore you'll know where to position both straps. I guess you could either use real snaps, rivets or plain glue the straps to the FG holster & just adding "fake" snaps for appearance.

The final product could be gel-coated in brown color, but if anyone preffers our typical "primer grey" color, then that could be done as well. Just signify your preferrence to Rex.

If the above pics & explanations are satisfactory, then we could proceed in re-molding the holster again & start an interest thread :)

BTW- this doesnt take away Jango kid's excellent leather/vinyl holster which he has done for the MLC ESB pistol & which he is also offering. I consider him a friend & I dont see any conflict whatsoever in this project as we have both different materials used in our holster versions.
This project was originally spearheaded by TJ (Jeezy Creezy), so I took the responsibility of offering it as he was so kind to lend it for the project.

Again, any interest should be forwarded to Mr.Rex Adams (bounty's Hunted) for pricing & other particulars.

Thank You & may everyone have a prosperous 2004!!!

Mardon

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back