Minute Fett Seller's Review.

I think most vendors have issues but unfortunately for mf his have been brought to the forefront and aired publicly.
Of course it has to be aired publicly. That's how you get his attention if he just ignores messages but still see him comment on stuff. When a nice chunk of money is paid and you're past the due date and don't reply back, it gets worrisome. And it's just not MF that was aired publicly. But him being a recognizable vendor there is bound to be more forum posts about him. New potential buyers need to know what they're getting into. Especially in the Fett community.

Of course it has to be aired publicly. That's how you get his attention if he just ignores messages but still see him comment on stuff. When a nice chunk of money is paid and you're past the due date and don't reply back, it gets worrisome. And it's just not MF that was aired publicly. But him being a recognizable vendor there is bound to be more forum posts about him. New potential buyers need to know what they're getting into. Especially in the Fett community.
Were these transactions conducted on Etsy ?

My purchase was made through Etsy. And if it was just like $40 or so, I wouldn’t really care that it’s taking so long. But nearly $400 and 4 months pass with nothing but excuses makes one just a bit concerned.
I too have an Etsy store, and I make things and sell them. But I only sell what I have already produced, and not what I haven’t made yet. This is why I don’t do commission work, because it puts you behind the eight-ball and the pressure can make you fold if you let it. I have mentioned to Minute Fett that it’s not good business practice to sell something and accept payment for product that you cannot guarantee you can provide.
If you don’t have the raw materials to make a certain product, then you shouldn’t be advertising the product. It’s very simple.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat. I paid back at the end of February and still don't have anything. The proposed shipping was under a month since he had some gauntlets already made.

After a little poking mid-April expecting them to be on their way, he said it was all ready to ship and after confirming my address and said he'd ship them the day after.

Six weeks later, there was still no sign of them and my messages on TDH went unanswered. Thankfully, he replied promptly when I messaged him on Etsy. Apparently his laptop was in for repairs and he couldn't find the tracking number for it so he was willing to send another. Again, promised to ship it the day after.

Another six weeks passed before I got back in touch on Etsy, only I got completely ignored. So after week passed, I went to his sales thread here (worryingly now no longer a sales thread) and asked for a reply. I got no reply, instead I got the very same Pre-transit tracking number, which isn't even receipt of purchase of shipping. That's been sitting like that for eight days and I don't expect it to change anytime soon.

So apparently this is the third time Minutefett has sent me this set of gauntlets and armour. I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time round, especially since he was saying all the right things and offering to send out another set, but now I'm starting to think they haven't even been sent once. If I was a seller and a buyer didn't receive a product twice in a row, I wouldn't send it out a third time without questioning what's going wrong in transit.

Next month it's going to be six months since I placed my order and it's coming close to the cut-off date for Paypal's resolution centre. Since I live in the UK, even if he posted it tomorrow, I'm not sure there's time to get it delivered before then. I was planning on buying some items from Woodman once I'd gotten the gauntlets and armour but this issue has put buying anything else Boba related on hold.

This whole situation has been incredibly disappointing.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat. I paid back at the end of February and still don't have anything. The proposed shipping was under a month since he had some gauntlets already made.

After a little poking mid-April expecting them to be on their way, he said it was all ready to ship and after confirming my address and said he'd ship them the day after.

Six weeks later, there was still no sign of them and my messages on TDH went unanswered. Thankfully, he replied promptly when I messaged him on Etsy. Apparently his laptop was in for repairs and he couldn't find the tracking number for it so he was willing to send another. Again, promised to ship it the day after.

Another six weeks passed before I got back in touch on Etsy, only I got completely ignored. So after week passed, I went to his sales thread here (worryingly now no longer a sales thread) and asked for a reply. I got no reply, instead I got the very same Pre-transit tracking number, which isn't even receipt of purchase of shipping. That's been sitting like that for eight days and I don't expect it to change anytime soon.

So apparently this is the third time Minutefett has sent me this set of gauntlets and armour. I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first time round, especially since he was saying all the right things and offering to send out another set, but now I'm starting to think they haven't even been sent once. If I was a seller and a buyer didn't receive a product twice in a row, I wouldn't send it out a third time without questioning what's going wrong in transit.

Next month it's going to be six months since I placed my order and it's coming close to the cut-off date for Paypal's resolution centre. Since I live in the UK, even if he posted it tomorrow, I'm not sure there's time to get it delivered before then. I was planning on buying some items from Woodman once I'd gotten the gauntlets and armour but this issue has put buying anything else Boba related on hold.

Oh man what a bummer, I'm sorry man. I hope you get your items soon.

My purchase was made through Etsy. And if it w.... simple.

Items have shipped and sending you that free rotj cape kit we discussed to make up for the delay.

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat...This whole situation has been incredibly disappointing.

Tracking WILL update tomorrow and I’ll send you a pic of the acceptance receipt tomorrow too.
Also, sending you a Raw Esb kit(using non shrink epoxy) to hopefully make up for the delay.

26348EC4-1114-470F-BDA9-C593AFFD73E3.jpeg

For anyone shipping internationally, you need to attach the shipping label AND the customs declaration.

Items have shipped and sending you that free rotj cape kit we discussed to make up for the delay.
Yes, thank you. Once I have the items in hand and can inspect them, I will feel better. If all is good, you may have redeemed yourself with me. And I hope you can find a way to do the same with all others having these same issues. I am truly sorry that it had to come to a public cry out for help, but when people fork over lots of money, they tend to get a bit nervous when deadlines are missed and messages don’t seem to connect or give the answers we are hoping for. It’s not personal, it’s just business.
I will follow up here and on my transaction at Etsy with a final result assessment, once my shipment arrives. Thanks again for finally handling my order. Have a nice day.

Update: I finally received my armor today. Everything looks great. The pieces are very sturdy and thickness is good and evenly distributed. Packing was ok. Some slight scuffing could probably have been prevented if paper or bubble wrap was placed between each piece. But nothing a little sanding won’t cover. Gotta sand them anyway. No cracks or splits, so that is a relief.
I was even contacted through Etsy with apologies and peace offerings. Which was appreciated. Shipping was very fast once it was actually initiated.
Again, I am sorry for bringing this all out in the open. But I feel like if I didn’t, then I may still have been waiting and wondering. But, in my case, Minute Fett has been redeemed. Thank you again. This is (finally) the way. :)

Update: I finally received my armor today. Everything looks great. The pieces are very sturdy and thickness is good and evenly distributed. Packing was ok. Some slight scuffing could probably have been prevented if paper or bubble wrap was placed between each piece. But nothing a little sanding won’t cover. Gotta sand them anyway. No cracks or splits, so that is a relief.
I was even contacted through Etsy with apologies and peace offerings. Which was appreciated. Shipping was very fast once it was actually initiated.
Again, I am sorry for bringing this all out in the open. But I feel like if I didn’t, then I may still have been waiting and wondering. But, in my case, Minute Fett has been redeemed. Thank you again. This is (finally) the way. :)
Glad to hear that you received your stuff. Hopefully, things end on a positive note for everyone else as well.

You received your order in less than a day?

You received your order in less than a day?
Ahh, no! Lol
This order was placed back in April. It finally arrived yesterday.
The notification that it shipped actually came on the 21st and I received on the 23rd. So it did arrive really fast once it actually was shipped. I was surprised about that too.

Last edited:

That is really terrible. All I can say is continue to be the “squeaky wheel” and I hope you get your items very soon. There is nothing worse than being ignored and lied to after shelling out large amounts of cash. Stay vigil hunter.

Ahh, no! Lol
This order was placed back in April. It finally arrived yesterday.
The notification that it shipped actually came on the 21st and I received on the 23rd. So it did arrive really fast once it actually was shipped. I was surprised about that too.
So your order was shipped and on its way meaning your whole post was uncalled for ?

So your order was shipped and on its way meaning your whole post was uncalled for ?
It wasn’t shipped until I started making noise about it. I feel that if I hadn’t, then I would still be waiting in the dark. And it was way passed the deadline according to the original agreement. But, it has been resolved as I stated. Why are you trying to make more of it?
Just leave it be brother. It’s all over now, for me at least.

It wasn’t shipped until I started making noise about it. I feel that if I hadn’t, then I would still be waiting in the dark. And it was way passed the deadline according to the original agreement. But, it has been resolved as I stated. Why are you trying to make more of it?
Just leave it be brother. It’s all over now, for me at least.
For you yes I agree , I feel sorry for MF if I am honest . The problem is if he is a new vendor and if you throw enough mud it sticks. Negative posts like this are damaging for both reputation and financially . MF has invested a lot of money into this project and people don't seem to realise this , he is also honouring the Fett pride victims plight . it wouldn't make sense to start ripping people off and not honouring / fulfilling orders. What would that achieve ? I hope other people read this and understand that MF will not rip them off , they have nothing to worry about , he often adds bonus pieces to the vendor to make up for any delay .Corona virus began early in the year and started effecting shipping from Asia around January /February, we in the West started to feel the ripples mid to late march , life has been on hold for 12 weeks for most of us , international shipping stopped because planes were grounded , the parcels which were moving were being held in quarantine to kill the virus at both departure and arrival depots causing huge backlogs. Some vendors even stopped shipping because of this . These have been strange times indeed we may still feel the effects in our hobby for many months yet due to the international factors involved.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back