Mini light

01Hawk

Active Hunter
I bought this light thinking it was going to be the wrong one but why not add to my piles of crap laying around. I asked if it had words on the button before buying it and they said no.

I have a wrong sized Handy light ( red part pictured ) and this is smaller than that. Is there another light in between the correct one and the handy light sized one?
964983BC-0E95-4A67-9B6D-3E835076F34A.jpeg
E45B2013-7103-4C04-B0DF-75C181D79935.jpeg

my understanding is, the Minilight with "EVER READY' marking on their body won't have EVER READY on/off button marking (since my torch with the button marking don't have the EVER READY body marking).
the one with button marking are probably the earlier model. But i might be wrong, maybe there's a Minilight torch with both button and body marking.

There's no in between size. That's it. That's the right one. I'll dig through my own crap later and get mine. I've had two of these that came in the original packaging. One was sealed in a plastic bag and the other is on a piece of card type blister pack. Pretty sure I sold the bagged one to a member here but kept the carded one.

I guess my next step is to see if there is a pic of the button on the gauntlet with or without words. Learned something new today. I thought they all had words on the button and am glad I got this one at the price I did .

Sorry for delay but here are my collection, I agree with Andy and terrible rid on this one regarding body and button markings, but one Andy might be able to she'd some light on is the blue marsh's soft drink one with time period
20190704_204659.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back