MFH ROTJ Helmet sculpt

MinuteFett

Hunter
Gonna use this as my progress thread for my ROTJ Helmet sculpt. It will fit average head sizes and I aim to have it depict the the physical damage as close as possible. As of now im at the stage where I have "placed" all the damage on the helmet besides some on the back of the helmet. Next ill be refining the shapes of the damage and fixing the dent/mandibles.

Any criticism would be helpful.

Attachments

MinuteFett

Hunter
Is the MF stands for MinuteFett? If so, there is already a helmet called MF or MaloneFett which will definitely lead to some confusion.
That I did not know! Thank you Rafal! I’ll come up with some other name to give it. Thank you again!

boba87fett

Hunter
Looks great man!! What about using a lower case “m” to name it “mF”?

I know it’s really close to MF, BUT the people that care pay attention to details - both on the helmet and the name of the helmet.

A lowercase “m” is an abbreviation for minute also.

MinuteFett

Hunter
I like the suggestions, ill just call it the minutefett helmet for now until something concrete comes to mind. As id like to somehow think of an abbreviation so I can stick some sort of insignia on the visor.

MinuteFett

Hunter
Heres an update with a side by side comparison of the damage. Ignore the dent as that's a WIP, but what do you guys think about the dents current size?

If anyone has any feedback on the damage please feel free to comment!
Thanks!

Attachments