MASTER REPLICAS HELMET RE-PAINTING

Slave1, I may be getting a set of unpainted armor (chest, back, knees, cods, collar, guantlets). Could you PM me a quote on a paint job? It'd kinda help me with deciding on the armor. The paint referb you did on the helmet looks awesome, so I know my armor would come back to me lookin great. Sorry for the threadjack.

Fantastic job on this. Mine is still in the package it came in from MR. I guess maybe I should open it up to see if mine is off like that. Man I would be a bit peeved since I spent so much on it from MR.

I know this thread is very old but I would be very interested to know what technique you used to add the scratches; and also what technique to get that great "overall dirty" look. Thanks man. Looks great!

It is old, but I have 2 sitting on the bench right now.
The scratches are topical.
Since this is just a rework, it would be impossible to do it layered.
The overall dirty look is the ol' airbrush.

Cool; thanks bro.
I was thinking of doing some topical scratches on mine; and some sort of gray-wash for that dirty look, probably some weathering powder as well...
worked anyway for my sandtrooper. :)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back