Marrow Sun's Custom Progress

MS,

That is looking sweet bro! Awesome work, as always! BTW, the package get to you okay? Please LMK bro.

Stay safe,

Tim.

Here is the chest armor with the ab plate and the Helmet together.
The chest piece is a copy from the mold, the ab plate is the master.

The blaster handle needs a bit more work and of course a barrel.
I've been tinkering with both the shoulder armor and the thigh armor, with a back plate in the works.

custom1.jpg

custom2.jpg

blaster 1.jpg

That helmet looks outstanding! It's really unique, but you've maintained the mando look excellently, I especially love the color scheme. (Cannot wait to see more.)

That first pic of your helmet, chest and ab armor looks as if the mannaquin is holding some kinda crazy circular saw weapon! (your drop saw in the background!) Looks kinda cool! Really nice to see something different in the DV area MS.

Awesome Jordy!! It's great seeing your progress. Can't wait to see your final product.

I'm also totally envious of your shop. : )

Geo

Here's an update of the more or less finished blaster master. Just needs a bit of sanding here and there. The reason I did the blaster ahead of other more obvious armor parts is because the side arms will be magnetically attached to the thigh armor. THe blasters will attach into recesses molded into the thigh armor. Kind of a robocop styling.

msc 001.jpg

msc 003.jpg

I am also mounting at least one of my two side arms directly into my armor. For the holster. I will be intrested to see how you do it.

Mesh'la, it's beautiful, masterful craftmanship. You are truely the very finest goran (blacksmith). I know I may be a late, but I must own one of these buy'ce, are any still available?

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back