Mannequin?

SolarFett

Hunter
Thanks! Thought I’d share in case it helped anyone out. The hands were my one nit-pick about the mannequin. 100% happy with it now

SolarFett

Hunter
My wife is gonna flip when 10 of those little tripods show up at the house. That'll give me 30 digits to spread out among my Fetts!
Holy cow!!!
Question: How did you connect the flexible digits to the inside of the hand?
I'll take some more pics tonight or this weekend of the process. Basically, the holes were small enough that i was able to shove them in there pretty snug. Next, I'm going to shoot some foam in there to solidify everything. Lastly, I might go over the fingers with some electrical tape so they slide into the gloves a little more smoothly.

I sampled several different tripods for flexibility, circumference, and length.

Here are the exact ones I bought:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BCTPNR3/ref=twister_B09J8FNK49?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

thedarkside1726

New Hunter
How do you keep the armor from falling off? I have a Stormtrooper costume on a mannequin and the Velcro keep coming unstuck and peaces fall off after about a month. Just wondering if you had any tricks or tips to keep the armor on.

SolarFett

Hunter
How do you keep the armor from falling off? I have a Stormtrooper costume on a mannequin and the Velcro keep coming unstuck and peaces fall off after about a month. Just wondering if you had any tricks or tips to keep the armor on.

I’m not sure about stormtrooper suits, but the armor on my Mando is attached with Velcro and magnets and doesn’t seem to fall off.