Looking for help finding frankenhead sized helmet and armor

thundrkiss

Active Hunter
Hey gang it's been a while but I'm thinking about getting back in the game. But I'm 6'3" and 300 lbs. with a frankenhead..I originally had my helmet and armor from a builder out of the Philippines if I remember correctly. He also built my Biker scout armor and all his work was fiberglass .Does anyone happen to know his name and if so is he still crafting? If not can anyone point me in the direction of someone else who builds larger sized items.. Thanx!

bL2I7gv.jpg

example of a completed one, mine would just be a raw fiberglass kit

Hey gang it's been a while but I'm thinking about getting back in the game. But I'm 6'3" and 300 lbs. with a frankenhead..I originally had my helmet and armor from a builder out of the Philippines if I remember correctly. He also built my Biker scout armor and all his work was fiberglass .Does anyone happen to know his name and if so is he still crafting? If not can anyone point me in the direction of someone else who builds larger sized items.. Thanx!
Thundrkiss, Its Mardon Callanta. He's still building stuff, mostly fiberglass shells but you could try asking again? Hope that helps.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back