Looking for Din Djarin Mandalorian full costume (beskar season 2) - soft and hard parts

winkefett

New Hunter
I spent years perfecting my Boba Fett ESB prop-laden costume and had a blast doing it... with 2 small kids and work that is forever more dauting, there's no way in the next 5 years I'll be able to complete a Mandalorian season 2 full beskar armor set (full costume). If any of you have one to sell or perhaps, are in the market to fabricate one, please DM me... I'm looking for the entire thing including rifle, jetpack, cape, etc.

I'm not looking for a middle of the road, kind of decent version... I'm very particular which is why my Boba took over 3 years to find either the props or exact machined parts from the original specs. I just don't have the time...

If you'd like to chat, I'd love to. Thanks and happy hunting. :)

I spent years perfecting my Boba Fett ESB prop-laden costume and had a blast doing it... with 2 small kids and work that is forever more dauting, there's no way in the next 5 years I'll be able to complete a Mandalorian season 2 full beskar armor set (full costume). If any of you have one to sell or perhaps, are in the market to fabricate one, please DM me... I'm looking for the entire thing including rifle, jetpack, cape, etc.

I'm not looking for a middle of the road, kind of decent version... I'm very particular which is why my Boba took over 3 years to find either the props or exact machined parts from the original specs. I just don't have the time...

If you'd like to chat, I'd love to. Thanks and happy hunting. :)
Hey buddy, I can help you but it's not going to be cheap. You looking at about $2,000 for a completed costume with everything.

I fully understand. Would love to chat more... if you have any work that you've done or pics you'd like to share, please do. I know asking for all of the parts (soft and hard) with the accessories won't be cheap... Keep me posted but very interested.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back