Looking for an Inexpensive Fett Costume.

olliefu

New Hunter
Hey DH group

It's been a while. I sold my Fett costume years ago. I had issues with it and it was uncomfortable. Anyhow fast forward to 2020. I was wondering what cheap/inexpensive stuff are out there to make a fun & casual Fett costume these days.

I was thinking these 2 things:

1) The Black Series Boba Fett Helmet...that looks pretty cool. Nice price.
download.jpg

2) I noticed this on ebay...looks fun, anyone has seen this one before:
s-l1600.jpg

Anyhow love to get any more ideas.

O

I suppose it all depends how serious you are , building a fett costume starts out as a bit of fun at the beginning but kind of snowballs. A cheap version could be in the ballpark figure of $1500.

I suppose it all depends how serious you are , building a fett costume starts out as a bit of fun at the beginning but kind of snowballs. A cheap version could be in the ballpark figure of $1500.
Thanks for the reply. I’ve walked this path before and spent $. Totally know the path. However I just want to get something simple n easy to wear.

I was wondering what cheap/inexpensive stuff are out there to make a fun & casual Fett costume these days.
Let us know if you find anything!

I've been thinking about a "budget" Fett build for a while now. Nothing crazy, just something fun for Halloween (looking like 2021 at the earliest now thanks to COVID.

I remember seeing a post here on DH where a guy built his Halloween-level costume in 2 or 8 weeks or something. I'm sure there are other helpful posts like that on here, just gotta dig for them.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back