Looking for an Inexpensive Fett Costume.

olliefu

New Hunter
Hey DH group

It's been a while. I sold my Fett costume years ago. I had issues with it and it was uncomfortable. Anyhow fast forward to 2020. I was wondering what cheap/inexpensive stuff are out there to make a fun & casual Fett costume these days.

I was thinking these 2 things:

1) The Black Series Boba Fett Helmet...that looks pretty cool. Nice price.
download.jpg

2) I noticed this on ebay...looks fun, anyone has seen this one before:
s-l1600.jpg

Anyhow love to get any more ideas.

O

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
I suppose it all depends how serious you are , building a fett costume starts out as a bit of fun at the beginning but kind of snowballs. A cheap version could be in the ballpark figure of $1500.

olliefu

New Hunter
I suppose it all depends how serious you are , building a fett costume starts out as a bit of fun at the beginning but kind of snowballs. A cheap version could be in the ballpark figure of $1500.
Thanks for the reply. I’ve walked this path before and spent $. Totally know the path. However I just want to get something simple n easy to wear.

Bob A Feet

New Hunter
I was wondering what cheap/inexpensive stuff are out there to make a fun & casual Fett costume these days.
Let us know if you find anything!

I've been thinking about a "budget" Fett build for a while now. Nothing crazy, just something fun for Halloween (looking like 2021 at the earliest now thanks to COVID.

I remember seeing a post here on DH where a guy built his Halloween-level costume in 2 or 8 weeks or something. I'm sure there are other helpful posts like that on here, just gotta dig for them.