Look what I found

TheDentedOne

Active Hunter
I found this exact site about one week after they sold thier last pair of mediums......man was I bummed when they said they werent getting anymore and had to spend the extra cash on Ca Boots :(

Jimmy BufFETT

Well-Known Hunter
VERY nice find! I hope that this kills CA Boots' sales of Boba Fett boots and they reduce the price. I'm STILL pissed that they raised the price to $140.:angry

GCNgamer128

Sr Hunter
VERY nice find! I hope that this kills CA Boots' sales of Boba Fett boots and they reduce the price. I'm STILL pissed that they raised the price to $140.:angry
That was insane that they raised the price... I can't imagine that they'd raise the price because they were not making enough money off of them. They used some cheap material for the boots.

skygunbro

Active Hunter
these are CAboots I know the guy who runs/owns the site..he bought a ton of them to resell and got a price break..also bought the stormtrooper and clone boots...

MacRory

Hunter
I went ahead and coughed up CA Boots price because I was skeptical of these when I saw them on eBay and now I feel nauseous :facepalm considering these are being sold legitimately. :cry

BrianPettit

New Hunter
Looks like they sold out. :cry I went to buy them today because yesterday they had them in my size...now they are gone. I swear they had them at that price on ebay also. Now I can't find the auction. All that is on there are Caboots at $140.

I could handle the $89 price. $140 is alittle harder to swallow.

Grrrrr.

Brian

BrianPettit

New Hunter
I emailed asking when they would restock and I just got this email from buystarwarscostumes.com...

Our supplier has actually raised their price $40 so we are no longer getting this item. Check back next year as we may try to make them ourselves.

Thanks,
Costumes Galore

So I guess I will bite the bullet and buy them from caboots or try to make them.

Brian

Last edited by a moderator: