Left Gaunlet ESB

Chris4321

Active Hunter
Do most people buy the Rocket/Flamethrower Aluminum or is it usually painted from a resin base?

Any leads to prepainted/made parts is greatly appreciated

Funkyred

Active Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Most gauntlets come with resin parts , metal upgrades are optional . The flame thrower is a good idea as the resin ones can catch on things and break . Metal rockets can be quite heavy compared to a resin version tho

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Noone that i know of sells the flamer painted. There are tons of refernce for the paint here on the boards in the firums and some in the gallery.

As far as the flamer itself, RKD (RedKraytDragon) has an excellent metal/resin flamer kit for the ESB gaunts.

TK50175

Hunter
I have MOW gauntlets. They came with a resin rocket.

0bdf69de881aeeb87796bef1337ca9dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
The big silber ring at the end of the rocket is far to much away from the black stripes (dont know how to describe it better. MOW has a line with a sign were to cut it usually. You can see it here:
b5a2e62fd990b43be9ee7c7c54b3ef70.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Malkavian

Hunter
I used brass rods for the core of my flame thrower. Gives it strength in case they snag on something-which they will do.

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
I have MOW gauntlets. They came with a resin rocket.

0bdf69de881aeeb87796bef1337ca9dc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
Your missile has too much space in between the rear of the missile and the center portion....you need to trim some of that junk

Last edited by a moderator: