Leaving the community most of you guys are awesome but...

Yol brutha, don't leave we need the metal guru about. you have learned thru trial and error, feedback from the crew, templates . its been a pleasure to watch yr evolution.. Please don't let this clown take from us a valuable resource. if we need to lose anything its this fella. i see he is trying to sell his kit. we as a community NEED to boycott this chump. as u know I've dabbled in the art of metal and it is a true skill set. and brutally unforgiving (and therefore very costly). Anyways if its any consolation the feedback from yr fellow members is true and indicative of where u stand here.
All the best
H

Yeah man, as your "neighbor" in East Texas, this whole post saddened me and ticked me off! I'm sorry this happened to you. With all of your posts and instructional tutorials, I consider you an asset to the community. If I can help you out in any way, just holler. I'm not a pro painter or anything but I would help you out in any way I could.

Mark, and the rest of the dented helmet community
All you guys and Mark I know he blocked me and cannot see this but if somebody could pass it on I just want him and all you guys to know I am so so sorry I had no idea Cyberpyrot was this upset about it ....so a little history between us... I saw one of his first posts about aluminum fett armor and that was right when I was beginning my build. So immediately I started bugging him about it and telling him that I wanted a set so I offered a trade to him a fully painted helmet for a set of aluminum armor..I was going to buy the helmet kit of his choice and paint him an ESB style helm well we really didn't find anything and then he bought his own helmet kit and sent it to me for paint he was also gracious enough to send me a few pieces of armor before I had ever even received his helmet..he also sent me his own armor that I would paint as well so I painted all of his prices in ROTJ style and then the first set he sent me was the chest and abdominal set for myself and as he said in his post he told me that the size template was huge! And I said to sent it anyway..well sure enough it was giant and wasn't going to work for me and I had already painted it in ROTJ style I sent it back to Mark and he made me another set of chest abs any collar to a size that fit me perfect he is an awesome dude for doing that.... .and then atound this time also I was paid by stryyker whom Mark made a set of armor for and we agreed that I would paint stryykers helmet that he sent to me as well with his armor in ROTJ style well,this was months ago..I got syrykers armor painted up and I am now working on his helmet ..well then life happened and I had to move out of my rental house with my wife and son so on dealing with that I had to stop on any painting I was doing at that time as all my free time was being put into moving but Im not here to make excuses about this situation I am in the wrong here...after a while.., while I was still in packing mark messaged me..we always kept close in contact. And he was asking me to get started on his helmet. Very understandable..at this time I still did not have much free time and when I did I was with my family and did not make any time to work on any of my projects that people were waiting on. Which I should have my mistake...so I messaged him back offering to sell him my helmet not even realizing how absolutely selfish it sounded with all he did for me he said he didn't have the money at the time and told me I should post it to the fourm...then I thought about it and said dam I should just give it to him with all he did so I had it boxed up and ready to go for Mark then he sent me a picture of his whole lot with a new helmet on it wich looks amazing btw and I asked him if he needed a painted helmet anymore and at first he said yes please send it...then shortly after he said no just ship me my unpainted helmet back so I did..I am still planning on adding something I can do even after painting his armor for him to make up for the value of the helmet our deal wasn't done we talk every day...I still plan on paying him back and making it right.....and now here we are........Mark I in no way meant to upset you and seeing as it is that you blocked from everything I believe I can't even call you I tried an hour ago after I read your post I want to make things right and I absolutely did not mean to be so selfish and everyone here on the dented helmet I hope y'all can forgive me and I truly do hope I can restore my reputation here on the fourm because I love this place you guys have been teaching me so much and yes I am selling my entire costume because I am dealing with some very personal problems wich I won't get into here. But I do want to make things right and I am sending Cyberpyrot back his armor he made for me because I am going to do anything I need to do to make things right once again I am very sorry TDH and Mark I really hope we can fix things

My deepest apologies guys ,Jonben

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't send the armor back I made that armor for you, no one else should ware it. If you where having problems you could have told me. Don't worry about it life happens. Keep the armor once you are on a high note again you can maybe help me when I am down. I unblocked you.

IMG_0067.JPGIMG_0068.JPGIMG_0069.JPGIMG_0066.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it would violate any rules at all. It would probably belong in the sarlacc pit or prop building workshop sections. I think a lot of us would like to see what you're doing. I'm positive that I'm not the only one.

Don't send the armor back I made that armor for you, no one else should ware it. If you where having problems you could have told me. Don't worry about it life happens. Keep the armor once you are on a high note again you can maybe help me when I am down. I unblocked you.

View attachment 101925View attachment 101926View attachment 101927View attachment 101924
Okay I'll do as you wish..once again I am sorry for this misunderstanding and I really hope this doesn't mess with my reputation...I am a good salesman and dealer and have always been true to my word and have made many deals here

And please guys don't boycott my sales thread...I am in need of this money right now...that is why I am selling my costume that I worked my butt off on...I removed the armor from the thread and am going to keep it but I really need to sell this costume off

Mark, and the rest of the dented helmet community
All you guys and Mark I know he blocked me and cannot see this but if somebody could pass it on I just want him and all you guys to know I am so so sorry I had no idea Cyberpyrot was this upset about it ....so a little history between us... I saw one of his first posts about aluminum fett armor and that was right when I was beginning my build. So immediately I started bugging him about it and telling him that I wanted a set so I offered a trade to him a fully painted helmet for a set of aluminum armor..I was going to buy the helmet kit of his choice and paint him an ESB style helm well we really didn't find anything and then he bought his own helmet kit and sent it to me for paint he was also gracious enough to send me a few pieces of armor before I had ever even received his helmet..he also sent me his own armor that I would paint as well so I painted all of his prices in ROTJ style and then the first set he sent me was the chest and abdominal set for myself and as he said in his post he told me that the size template was huge! And I said to sent it anyway..well sure enough it was giant and wasn't going to work for me and I had already painted it in ROTJ style I sent it back to Mark and he made me another set of chest abs any collar to a size that fit me perfect he is an awesome dude for doing that.... .and then atound this time also I was paid by stryyker whom Mark made a set of armor for and we agreed that I would paint stryykers helmet that he sent to me as well with his armor in ROTJ style well,this was months ago..I got syrykers armor painted up and I am now working on his helmet ..well then life happened and I had to move out of my rental house with my wife and son so on dealing with that I had to stop on any painting I was doing at that time as all my free time was being put into moving but Im not here to make excuses about this situation I am in the wrong here...after a while.., while I was still in packing mark messaged me..we always kept close in contact. And he was asking me to get started on his helmet. Very understandable..at this time I still did not have much free time and when I did I was with my family and did not make any time to work on any of my projects that people were waiting on. Which I should have my mistake...so I messaged him back offering to sell him my helmet not even realizing how absolutely selfish it sounded with all he did for me he said he didn't have the money at the time and told me I should post it to the fourm...then I thought about it and said dam I should just give it to him with all he did so I had it boxed up and ready to go for Mark then he sent me a picture of his whole lot with a new helmet on it wich looks amazing btw and I asked him if he needed a painted helmet anymore and at first he said yes please send it...then shortly after he said no just ship me my unpainted helmet back so I did..I am still planning on adding something I can do even after painting his armor for him to make up for the value of the helmet our deal wasn't done we talk every day...I still plan on paying him back and making it right.....and now here we are........Mark I in no way meant to upset you and seeing as it is that you blocked from everything I believe I can't even call you I tried an hour ago after I read your post I want to make things right and I absolutely did not mean to be so selfish and everyone here on the dented helmet I hope y'all can forgive me and I truly do hope I can restore my reputation here on the fourm because I love this place you guys have been teaching me so much and yes I am selling my entire costume because I am dealing with some very personal problems wich I won't get into here. But I do want to make things right and I am sending Cyberpyrot back his armor he made for me because I am going to do anything I need to do to make things right once again I am very sorry TDH and Mark I really hope we can fix things

My deepest apologies guys ,Jonben

i just want to post one final thing then you guys can delete it 2/24/2016 was the day we made the deal for the helmet I crafted 2 sets of armor one I had to scrap because it was so big it could not be used by anyone. After unblocking jonben and talking to him on the forum he explained how he was the victim and how I ruined his reputation here. I would like to apologize for some how doing that. And want to make it clear to every one here I don't need any repayment from him. I just found out my grandson who I spent 9 years with is moving across the country and I may never see him again.

image.png

Going to to go ahead and block you again we are cool tho.

No Mark I wasn't playing the victim here...I was simply expaining to you how you said that you had received nothing from me I painted your armor for you dude and also sent you the other half of the army tent I used to make my cape and I still owed you ..I told you it was going to take me longer to paint your helmet and you told me to ship it back and I did our deal was not done Mark but you decided instead of working something out you would just slam me here on the fourm.....not cool I was a few hours ago talking to you about what I can do then I thought about it and stated that I had done things for you and you had received things from me so I let you know. After you told me your wife was making fun of you for being gulible and you have me this armor and received nothing...and I was still willing to do whatever it was you wanted to make it right even paint or make you something that was worth more than what I actually owed you then you blocked me again...how the hell am I supposed to make it right if you keep blocking me so I give up man...I'm sorry it had to be this way and I hope everything works out with your grandson that is no fun and I couldn't imagine dealing with something like that

No Mark I wasn't playing the victim here...I was simply expaining to you how you said that you had received nothing from me I painted your armor for you dude and also sent you the other half of the army tent I used to make my cape and I still owed you ..I told you it was going to take me longer to paint your helmet and you told me to ship it back and I did our deal was not done Mark but you decided instead of working something out you would just slam me here on the fourm.....not cool I was a few hours ago talking to you about what I can do then I thought about it and stated that I had done things for you and you had received things from me so I let you know. After you told me your wife was making fun of you for being gulible and you have me this armor and received nothing...and I was still willing to do whatever it was you wanted to make it right even paint or make you something that was worth more than what I actually owed you then you blocked me again...how the hell am I supposed to make it right if you keep blocking me so I give up man...I'm sorry it had to be this way and I hope everything works out with your grandson that is no fun and I couldn't imagine dealing with something like that

Not slaming you bud after consideration of resending you my helmet after getting my $200 helmet back I considered the situation a win. I apologized for tarnishing your character. I blocked you because I don't need anything I'm happy I even said I was not mad at you I have bigger issues with my grandson and don't want any more drama I even asked for this thread to be deleted.

- - - Updated - - -

I asked about the gauntlets because I did not want to risk sending you my helmet again. Oh you should go ahead and mark those gauntlets sold then in the cargo bay.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said just delete the post and move on you go your way I will go my way.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back