Kim's Belts...

SarlaccBits

Active Hunter
Here is my ammo belt build as of right now...

This belt has been very time consuming and difficult at times...

I wanted the pouches to be usable - which presented and interesting problem for me...

The belt still is not complete and I have been working on it for about 2 months now... I am very close though. I need to add the stitching to the flaps and then attach them to the pouches and I am done.

Here is the build:
AmmoBelt_Assembly_sm.gif

AmmoBelt_Assembly2_sm.gif

Pouches_Progress_030606.gif

Pouches_Progress2_030606.gif

I am lining each pouch with a very stiff black felt which is keeping each pouch nice and straight...

SarlaccBits

Active Hunter
:)

I bought about 2 yards of the Vinyl at a fabric store not to far from my work... they had every color imaginable of the stuff!

and I love that contact cement! Works great!
That and JB Weld will hold my costume together! ;)

Ronin677

Well-Known Hunter
Hi

Just read the title of this thread and..... well just take a look at the attached map of a town near where i live called Thetford.

Freaky!!!!

X2344Y1130S10W500H300.jpg

Remo

Active Hunter
Great work Kim. And if you keep them openable, you can pack snacks :) ........I mean the deadly weapons of a Mandalorian

SarlaccBits

Active Hunter
Ronin677 said:
Hi

Just read the title of this thread and..... well just take a look at the attached map of a town near where i live called Thetford.

Freaky!!!!

Thats awesome!
:D

... and tasty, delicious snacks are important...

stormtrooperguy

Sr Hunter
Remo Locke said:
Great work Kim. And if you keep them openable, you can pack snacks :) ........I mean the deadly weapons of a Mandalorian

mmm, snacks... that's what i should put in my belt! i'm currently using it for spare batteries. :)

SarlaccBits

Active Hunter
Kim_Jumpsuit_031206.gif

Working for quite a while this weekend and I finished my jumpsuit, all of the pouches, the spats and my vest...

I had some professional help here from my Aunt who happens to be an incredible seamstress! :p

Ignore the color differences you see in the jumpsuit, all will be dyed to match.

Kim_Jumpsuit2_031206.gif