Kids Fett Helmet?

darthwayne77

New Hunter
I’m going to attempt a 6-year-old sized Boba Fett for my son. Does anyone make a kid sized helmet? I’ve got decent leads on various parts and pieces, but I would really appreciate any vendor recommendations that can scale their work.

My son was a Sandtrooper two years ago (bought a great used WTF complete TK) and we were a pair of Biker Scouts last year (both WTF kits).

He already has his next 4 halloween costumes mapped out and none of them are easy.....
A0AC0F9B-C50A-4377-BDDD-A7476DC1CB23.jpeg

I'm in the making a Boba Fett costume for my 6yo.

I'm 3d printing a custom fitted helmet for him. Although even when I fit it as close as possible, it will still look large on him due to the head/body size-ratio difference in adults vs. young kids.

Do you have access to a 3d printer? I can share the files.

I'm in the making a Boba Fett costume for my 6yo.

I'm 3d printing a custom fitted helmet for him. Although even when I fit it as close as possible, it will still look large on him due to the head/body size-ratio difference in adults vs. young kids.

Do you have access to a 3d printer? I can share the files.
I don’t have access to a printer but I bet I could find one somehow. I’m taking a look at an old Jango 2-piece helmet to see what I can do with it first.

And now..... I am torn.
My son is tiny.... as in freaking small. He just turned 4, and just hit 25 pounds lol. He still wears 18 month clothes, so as you can imagine I've been recyling the same exact halloween costume for him for 3 years. I turned his little tykes push car into the millenium falcon, dressed him as a little han solo, and have been pushing him around (last year I was finally pushing him as boba fett, WOOT! thanks dented helmet!). I was trying to think of what to do this year, because I discovered, on amazon.... those cars like we used to have as kids "power wheels" but they now make them remote controlled, so that parents can drive the car while the little kids sit in them, like a big RC car.

I was trying to figure out how to still be boba fett, but make the "remote control ride on car" (look those up on amazon) into something star wars'ish, so that I could be boba fett, but he could be something different. I can't have him in the falcon for 4 years straight.

But then... you post these pics.... and now I'm like... Deloreon.
But.... boba fett!!!! It'd be so much easier to try to mock one of those up into a deloreon than something star war-ish. But then I'd have to be Biff or Doc brown... and I want to be boba fett damnit. lol

But... it'd be so danged cool to have him dressed as marty mcfly, mock the thing up into a deloreon, and drive him around in it with the remote control.

The only other way I could see to make it work for star wars, would be to make it either an A Wing, so that it's a low profile... but nobody knows wth an A-Wing is, because they only show it for a second in RoTJ.... or just paint the car with a boba fett color scheme, and make him a cheesy little mandalorean costume? *ponders*

And now..... I am torn.
My son is tiny.... as in freaking small. He just turned 4, and just hit 25 pounds lol. He still wears 18 month clothes, so as you can imagine I've been recyling the same exact halloween costume for him for 3 years. I turned his little tykes push car into the millenium falcon, dressed him as a little han solo, and have been pushing him around (last year I was finally pushing him as boba fett, WOOT! thanks dented helmet!). I was trying to think of what to do this year, because I discovered, on amazon.... those cars like we used to have as kids "power wheels" but they now make them remote controlled, so that parents can drive the car while the little kids sit in them, like a big RC car.

I was trying to figure out how to still be boba fett, but make the "remote control ride on car" (look those up on amazon) into something star wars'ish, so that I could be boba fett, but he could be something different. I can't have him in the falcon for 4 years straight.

But then... you post these pics.... and now I'm like... Deloreon.
But.... boba fett!!!! It'd be so much easier to try to mock one of those up into a deloreon than something star war-ish. But then I'd have to be Biff or Doc brown... and I want to be boba fett damnit. lol

But... it'd be so danged cool to have him dressed as marty mcfly, mock the thing up into a deloreon, and drive him around in it with the remote control.

The only other way I could see to make it work for star wars, would be to make it either an A Wing, so that it's a low profile... but nobody knows wth an A-Wing is, because they only show it for a second in RoTJ.... or just paint the car with a boba fett color scheme, and make him a cheesy little mandalorean costume? *ponders*

Should make yourself a Jango costume and your son can be little Boba.

Another idea is using a tricycle as a basis for an Endor speeder bike. I've seen kids costumes that do something like that.

Your son can be a scout trooper, or an Ewok riding a speeder bike.

Should make yourself a Jango costume and your son can be little Boba.

Another idea is using a tricycle as a basis for an Endor speeder bike. I've seen kids costumes that do something like that.

Your son can be a scout trooper, or an Ewok riding a speeder bike.

Omg..... @ the tricycle speeder big. Freakin, DUDE!!!! Thank you! Lol

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back