Keeping Knee Armor From Breaking

Myzer08

New Hunter
So I need to buy a new set of ESB knees again and once I find someone to sell them to me I want to make sure they last me at least three years (getting stationed in Japan in May). I could use any and all ideas to help reenforce them so they dont snap or break on me, also would like to know how you guys secure them to the knee (above or below) to allow free range of movement, but also not look off. Thanks in advance for the help!

50mm square Velcro patches on the knee works well , reinforcing the sides with foamex creates a more rigid knee. I recently had a pair of bobamaker knees . They are a lot thicker and don't flex as much as some of the other makers.

50mm square Velcro patches on the knee works well , reinforcing the sides with foamex creates a more rigid knee. I recently had a pair of bobamaker knees . They are a lot thicker and don't flex as much as some of the other makers.
How do I acquire these bobamaker knees and how much are they?

bobamaker.co.uk, or drop him a line at bobamaker@gmail.com .
They sell for 65$. Either that or I recommend reinforcing your current knees with some hard plastic or fiberglass. What also works great is buying some epoxy and gluing the whole backside of the knees to give them some support.

Google him and take a look at his website , prices and shipping are listed. For parts like that he usually has a fast turnaround

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back