karline-2000 From EBAY

PAYPALS A Joke i just got a ripped off by an Ebay user and they refunded me 2.55 outta 50.00.... that like a slap in the face, if anyone does use paypal pay with credit card.

This whole situation sucks, i hate waiting on people to receive stuff when you know they probably have no intention of sending it.

I bought from Karline-2000 last year and i received the helmet within a couple of weeks but then i am in the uk! I wish people would just stop being theiving little bas@~#!s, this is what gives ebay a bad name.

These situations make me so angry, if anyone finds out where this guy lives in the uk and it aint to far from me, i dont mind making a personnel visit, nothing violent just to find out what the deal is!

This whole situation sucks, i hate waiting on people to receive stuff when you know they probably have no intention of sending it.

I bought from Karline-2000 last year and i received the helmet within a couple of weeks but then i am in the uk! I wish people would just stop being theiving little bas@~#!s, this is what gives ebay a bad name.

These situations make me so angry, if anyone finds out where this guy lives in the uk and it aint to far from me, i dont mind making a personnel visit, nothing violent just to find out what the deal is!
Wow, that is mighty kind of you. If it is not against thedentedhelmets policy in sharing info, I may take you up on that offer. I totally agree with you in not being violent. A face to face inquiry could help tremendously.
thanks.

Yeah just make sure you dress in a suit and act overly kind at first and then be like "So, it appears you have some outstanding transactions with my client..." but be all serious like.. least thats how I'd do it, be non violent but scare the hell out of him none the less

the customer was me, and i'm in the uk. he claimed he posted it next day delivery, but it turned up a week and a day late with a next day lable on it, so he lied about that. i also had no other contact with him in the time since it was shipped to the time it arrived

i'm still skeptical. who was the customer? and is he outside of the uK? it seems international customers are the ones getting scammed.

Hello everyone,

I just noticed this thread while doing some google search, and read all of the messages. I want to tell you a few words about my experience with this seller.

I live in Istanbul, Turkey; and I wanted to buy a Royal Guard helmet last fall. I did some eBay search and found this nice-looking helmet from user karline-2000. It was the second time that I was buying something from eBay and I had alot of questions in my mind. karline was so quick to answer all of them. I asked him to pack it real good because I had the feeling that the helmet might get damaged during its way to Turkey, I asked him to give me a tracking number, and I also asked him to declare it under $100 so that I wouldn't have to pay customs tax. His answers to all these were yes.

But after I ordered it, suddenly, I had long delays about getting replies to my messages. For over two weeks, he hadn't sent me any tracking number, I was getting very worried and thinking if I made a mistake by doing business with this guy. The tracking number he gave me didn't work, I sent him many messages about this but there were no replies. I sent an email to parcelforce about this tracking number but they said there were no such numbers that has been given with a shipment. After a day or two, I received the notice from the customs that I have a package. That was a bit of relief.

When I went to take the package, I got very worried about the condition of the helmet because from outside, it looked like it was stuck into a box smaller than itself, and the box looked like someone sat on it. Luckily, there were no damages on the helmet. But the guy at the customs told me that I have to pay the tax. karline failed to declare it under $100. Three failures, out of three. This guy deserves negative feedback, right?

And I left him a negative feedback. His response was very offensive, he insulted me on all of his messages and left me a negative too. I managed to remain calm and pointed out my complaints in a very professional and straight manner. After a while, like some of you said, he offered me to mutually withdraw the feedbacks, which I refused.

I emailed eBay about this situation but they said that we could only mutually withdraw the feedback. Now that karline-2000 is gone from eBay, maybe I should try asking them again? The feedback he left me was very unjust.

In conclusion, I can say that I had a fine Royal Guard helmet but it costed me more than money; worrying and concern.

Important update for those people who are still owed stuff by karline-2000 aka Rob Galloway.

i believe that he is now trading again on eBay under a different user name.

although this user was registered last year its entirely possible this is the same person.

he is trading from south yorkshire UK, which is where karline-2000 traded from, also after studying the photos of the helmets this new seller has for sale they are nearly identicle to the one i bought from Rob, down the certain flaws near the frown.

he is also selling car parts and moterbike parts as karline-2000 did. if any one requires the new sellers eBay ID PM me.

i'm 99% certain that this is the same seller.

meaning his story of emmigrating to australia was b/s

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back