JW boot run: PRICE UPDATE 9 SEPT

Wes,
I think the interested parties are in the neighbourhood of 25 at this point. Is that sufficient to get this run fired up? I, of course, differ to your expertise in this area.....

Hey Wes.. I'd be interested as well, but if we can tweak the boots to be a tad more on point, I'd be open to sending you whatever you need to make sure these happen. LMK.

(y)

Sure, but it's would be totally worth it.
We don't see very many boba boot runs and it would be awesome to do one that is as close as we can get.
I'd pay a bit more and wait a bit longer if it meant that the end results would mean that they are more accurate.
Not like we get very many shots at getting these right.

PS, by letting Art and myself assist with this project, we can relieve some of the pressure of you having to do a lot of the extra work.

Sure, but it's would be totally worth it.
We don't see very many boba boot runs and it would be awesome to do one that is as close as we can get.
I'd pay a bit more and wait a bit longer if it meant that the end results would mean that they are more accurate.
Not like we get very many shots at getting these right.

PS, by letting Art and myself assist with this project, we can relieve some of the pressure of you having to do a lot of the extra work.

I would agree... I'd pay it.(y)

Would be willing to wait and pay more for accuracy as well. And having Gino and Art on board.....don't have to say anything else....

I would think the extra time and money would be well spent just to know you never have to upgrade to a more accurate set of boots. It also seems it would be the perfect time since the manufacturer is going to have to basically start from scratch anyway.

Id like to be added if its not too late please

Do they run a little larger because they are whole sizes? im usually a 10.5 so should i go with an 11

thanks
bobby

HI mate just checking that the 405 Marce on the list is me 4505 Marcel I assume it is though. Just checking as I dont want to miss these bad boys:lol:

Cheers

I would also like to get them as accurate as possible.
If it costs more, take more time, no problem.
If I would have ben looking for cheap versions than I could have ordered from other sources ;)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back