JUMPSUIT

anywhere but SFP! :moon

anyway, there are a few members who make nice jumpsuits.
I'll give them a chance to speak up.

But seriously, stay clear of starfortress.
you'll be happy you did.(y)

If any of the makers could send me a PM of what kind and color of cloth they use to make theirs I can find a pattern. Unless they are willing to sell me one made... ;)

LMK

You can always buy some fabric and dye it. I bought a lavendar color fabric and added 1/2 part black dye and 1/2 part denim blue dye, and also on another I just used the 1 part denim blue dye. Im torn between which one to go with :confused :facepalm. Just make sure that if and when you buy some fabric (I got mine for $2 a yard) to buy a 1/2 yard extra to experiment with the different mixtures of dye.

-Joe

Dying fabric, would be a last resort for me - My dying skills=very problematic. What about the fabric itself? Anyone know what the type was? Twill, etc...

Quite honestly, most people get a light blue or dark blue cotton duck/broadcloth and go from there with the dyeing. Most off-the-self jumpsuit/coverall is made of the same fabric. Its like a light jeans fabric.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back