Jumpsuit weathering

elfextra1

Active Hunter
I am working on my custom Mando(actually custom Boba). I am going to start with a black jumpsuit and weather it to make it look something like Boba's ESB jumpsuit. I've come up with 4 things I can do:
1: slide around on dry lawn for grass stains
2: slide around in wet grass and mud
3: dip in algey and scum filled pond in our yard
4: slide around in snow
With washing inbetween each weathering.

Anyone got anymore?

cal196

Well-Known Hunter
I airbrushed weathering on mine. I dunno about grass stains though, aint much grass in space.

Del Fargazer

Active Hunter
I did the basement floor trick as well.
Go over near your furnace and roll it around the floor till you get the desired level of use/wear.

BigaboyFett

Active Hunter
jumbo toilet paper! eeewwwwww! Yuck! Whatever you do...do not use red as an accent color...no more Count Fett-ulas!

elfextra1 wrote:

I am working on my custom Mando(actually custom Boba). I am going to start with a black jumpsuit and weather it to make it look something like Boba's ESB jumpsuit. I've come up with 4 things I can do:

Anyone got anymore?

elfextra1

Active Hunter

BigaboyFett wrote:

jumbo toilet paper! eeewwwwww! Yuck! Whatever you do...do not use red as an accent color...no more Count Fett-ulas!

elfextra1 wrote:

Anyone got anymore?
I've got red, but just the gauntlets, cape, knees, and shoulders. The rest is a really cool weathered green, and the visor area of the bucket will be yellow. I've also got a few other weathered yellow accents in there. My jet pack is silver, grey, orange, and red; however, I am considering changing in to match ESB JP. My vest will be black.
I'm going to instal a retractable dog leash in the left gaunt(wrong one, I know), and electric retracting Predator style blades on the right.