Juan Solo Here

Juan Solo

Jr Hunter
7DAB85D4-3987-4EEE-B80C-8949F55DA8D2.jpeg
C8CEFEBC-E17D-474E-A3E1-4524E3F35622.jpeg
Greetings all!

I am Juan Cavazos from Sherman Oak, CA. Like all of you around the Galaxy, I am hopelessly devoted to STAR WARS. I was one of those teen age kids who was dropped off by his parents early in the day to gladly wait in forever lines wrapped around a 4 plex theater just to hope to see the most INCREDIBLE science fiction film of all time once,... twice, in the same day, if I was lucky.

Obviously, there is something still incredibly magical about STAR WARS. I believe the force truly binds and surrounds all of us devoted fans.

It’s obvious that Boba Fett is one of the most iconic of characters within the original trilogy, his impact, with little screen time, continues to have a profound impact within all of us, so much so that we feel connected to his mystique, lure, and to his unique and impactful bounty hunters suit.

It has been a dream to walk amongst the 501st Los Angeles, CA. Garrison as a fully approved Boba Fett. That is what prompted me to join this site filled with members who possess vast knowledge, talent, and wisdom. Because of each of you, I am now achieving this dream with confidence.

I have only been a proud member of The Dented Helmet for a short time. In that time, I have had the privilege of meeting members, senior and junior, who have been absolutely forth coming, willingly providing instrumental advise. I have already purchased several amazing items to start me off in the right direction. I look forward to so much more and hope to meet many more of you during my journey within the expanded Dented Helmet Galaxy!

I humbly thank you all for the membership and will consider you all STAR WARS family!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

Respectfully,

Juan Solo

Hi ! :)
you have saying welcome to me, so Welcome in this forum.;)
May the force be with you. ~
I hope to see you, or members from this forum but i'm in France, it's little bit difficult. ahahah :D
But I wish you a lot of success in your projects.
I like your cosplay, it's so incredible.

(And i like your little japanese statues, behind you.)

Hi ! :)
you have saying welcome to me, so Welcome in this forum.;)
May the force be with you. ~
I hope to see you, or members from this forum but i'm in France, it's little bit difficult. ahahah :D
But I wish you a lot of success in your projects.
I like your cosplay, it's so incredible.

(And i like your little japanese statues, behind you.)
Thank you so much for your compliments It is so nice to meet Cosplayers, such as yourself, from all over the world! You will learn so much and meet some kind and helpful people all with the same passion that we share! I’ll see you around TDH!

Welcome! Your TK looks awesome!
THANK YOU RNBUDA! Why I didn’t join long ago, is beyond me! I have already met several kind and helpful people on TDH and learned so much in such a short time! I appreciate your hello and compliment and look forward to associating with you from time to time!

Way to make an entrance! Welcome!
THANK YOU TOELEVEN!

I can’t believe I didn’t join TDH long ago Incredible how much I’ve learned already. Piecing together Boba ESB. Already acquired valuable pieces to achieve my goal to complete 501st approved ensemble! I hope to see you around TDH and see who’s things are going for you!

DAIN 117 THANK YOU!
I appreciated your compliment!

Feels great to be a part of TDH and to receive warm welcomes from members like you!

I hope your finding TDH as welcoming and helpful to you as I have thus far. All the very best and may we meet again soon!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back