Joker Hexagon Fabric Print Interest

extensions man!! that should do it! personally i'm gonna dye my hair blonde then spray on green a little bit and then finger it through. i'm not going to dye all of my hair green as clearly this joker doesnt do that

hopefully it'll look right...:facepalm

any news on if the final pattern was sent to the printer yet and were just waiting for kwally to get it in his hands? and btw killer suspenders....im not doing them because u dont really see them but nicely done if u need a tie sinster check out my zazzle tie....itd make ur suspenders very nicely

We had the wig come up a page or two back and I know someone posted a link to someone selling a human hair wig that should be great bet if you are not worryed about putting extra money into the costume. I have the rubies wig and a synthetic wig I bought from HK and both are not worth dealing with. The rubies wig done right makes you look more like one of the lame dark knight toys. the Synthetic wig I have is really itchy and way too thick layering to be easy managed. Anyone Know what about the extensions may cost?

HOLA!

It is a wonderful day! (McCain - Palin '08!)

I completely trust Kwally here, I'm willing to bet he is moving things along faster than we expect, and if not, then he is probably very busy. We will get the fabric soon enough, I believe. MY biggest worry is how quickly I can tailor a shirt!

it looks like i missed the fabric deadline. i moved into school this week and my computer wasnt up and running. does anyone know if its too late to get an order in? ive been following the thread for a while and was waiting to join and post until things were official going to happen, and then the one week my computer is MIA, everything happens, go figure....any help would be great

it looks like i missed the fabric deadline. i moved into school this week and my computer wasnt up and running. does anyone know if its too late to get an order in? ive been following the thread for a while and was waiting to join and post until things were official going to happen, and then the one week my computer is MIA, everything happens, go figure....any help would be great

You haven't missed anything. The order thread isn't even up yet. :)

don't worry guys!!! I working with my fabric guy to get a swatch made then I can authorize production on the large scale. Next time I speak with him, I am going to emphasize the Halloween deadline. I'm hoping to get this out to you with at least 2 weeks before Halloween. It took considerably longer than I expected to get the vector done. With that being said, sereiana did a great job!!! I will take orders soon... Just bare with me!! I'm trying to get the best quality fabric at the cheapest price because the fabric price is separate from the printing costs!!! I'll update soon!! Happy labor day weekend whooo!!!

don't worry guys!!! I working with my fabric guy to get a swatch made then I can authorize production on the large scale. Next time I speak with him, I am going to emphasize the Halloween deadline. I'm hoping to get this out to you with at least 2 weeks before Halloween. It took considerably longer than I expected to get the vector done. With that being said, sereiana did a great job!!! I will take orders soon... Just bare with me!! I'm trying to get the best quality fabric at the cheapest price because the fabric price is separate from the printing costs!!! I'll update soon!! Happy labor day weekend whooo!!!

Thanks for the hard work, bro...you know how vicious we hardcore costumers can be!:D:):lol:
Rob

Yeah - I appologize for the time taken - but it honestly DID take up ALL of the time that I wasnt working. I did it for hours at a time until just couldnt take anymore that day
I Don't know if kwally opened the thing on his cpu - but the vector is generates so much lag on the system its impressive XD

If I never see another hexagon pattern again it will be too soon.

:lol:

I, or we all, seriously do appreciate you guy's labors to bring this stuff to us. I can't wait to see it all! :D

But ya, sewing a shirt in 2 weeks time? Start the music. "Dun Dun Dun Dun Dunda-Du! Dunda-Du! Dunda! Dun Dun Dun Dun Dun Dunda-Da, Dunda-da, Dunda!"

Yeah - I appologize for the time taken - but it honestly DID take up ALL of the time that I wasnt working. I did it for hours at a time until just couldnt take anymore that day
I Don't know if kwally opened the thing on his cpu - but the vector is generates so much lag on the system its impressive XD

If I never see another hexagon pattern again it will be too soon.

Now you can see what I was talking about. My eyes are finally starting to straighten out. :lol:

I think it's time I start getting prices for tailors to put together this shirt. What seems to be an average price? Just so I know what to expect.

If anyone is having a hard time with the pants, I have contacted a costuming shop that boasts they can find 'any fabric' so I have asked about purple fabric with white pinstripes. When i hear back from them, I will let you guys know. I'm too lazy to dye pants plus I want complete accuracy.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back