Jodo Kast Jodo Kast WIP

Looking good. Great job on the weathering. Are you going for the Fluwakka or Nal Hutta mission version of the TEOD armor or a combination of the two?

I would say more of a combination of the 2. I am going to try and make a different rocket top, but for the time being it is all that I had and I thought eh what the heck. I don't believe that rocket top is going to be 501st approvable, so if anyone knows where I can aquire a more accurate rocket top or just another plain/broken rocket top I would be interested.

Also if anyone is familiar with the size of an ACDelco small oil filter, does anyone know if anything that would be comparable to it? Any other Kast costumers care to comment on if the filter would weigh to much to pop rivet on?

I wouldn't say talent as much as patience. I would be lying if I didn't say I was standing a little on the shoulders of others before me to get this done. A lot of trial and error has been a big part of this haha. But thank you for the compliment.

Did my first test run last night in the suit and things turned out a little better than I had thought. Things are not 100 percent where I would like them but the light is at the end of the tunnel. Things I will be fixing:-New girth belt-Different rocket top (one is in the works, the fins are currently drying on it)-finish the sidearm (it will be a modified version of a nintendo zapper)-Rangefinder (for some reason the ear cap popped off during the suit up and I couldnt fix it at the moment so I just took pics without it). -connecting the girth belt to the belt accessoriesOther than that, things are looking in tip top shape, so enjoy.
IMG_2120_zps8cca530e.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2121_zpsf5ea5c78.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2123_zpse3201244.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2126_zps000e9d77.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2127_zpscad0906a.jpg
[/IMG](Sorry for the poor lighting, I had my girlfriend taking the pictures and she didnt quite know the look I was going for haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good. Always good to see another Jodo. I assume you're going for the zapper as a sidearm. Which primary weapon are you planning to equip, the modded EE-3 he starts with or the custom E-11 that he confiscates from Dengar?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back