Jet pack harness help

Donavon

New Hunter
Heyo!

I need help tracking down a good source for hooks and harnesses for my ROTJ Jedi jet pack. I would like to get as close to the original as possible, any help would be awesome!

Thanks everyone!

DS

Huh, the “search function” what is this strange thing you speak of?

Why didn’t I think of that!

Thanks!
jim carrey thumbs up GIF

Heyo!

I need help tracking down a good source for hooks and harnesses for my ROTJ Jedi jet pack. I would like to get as close to the original as possible, any help would be awesome!

Thanks everyone!

DS
Hi DS,
Have you figured out your harness, clips, hooks for your rotj jetpack yet? I am also in search of an accurate setup, as I'm looking to get 501st approval.

As stated above, contact Bigdane for the harness.

full metal fett for the hooks, clips, and rings.

I Can supply the harnes and a screen accurat belt buckle. But im on hollyday atm. Follow my FS tread in the “cargo hold” section. I Will post when im ready to accept new orders ;)

best regards
Bigdane

Hi DS,
Have you figured out your harness, clips, hooks for your rotj jetpack yet? I am also in search of an accurate setup, as I'm looking to get 501st approval.
Hey cdogfett

yeah I’ve finished the harness set up, brigdane and famousfett came through with the harness set up and hooks for the jet pack, they are as close as you can get to screen accurate I think, so I would definitely go with those two as the shipping and everything was super easy, the set up is a bit of a tricky one, definitely get some help from a buddy! DS

I Can supply the harnes and a screen accurat belt buckle. But im on hollyday atm. Follow my FS tread in the “cargo hold” section. I Will post when im ready to accept new orders ;)

best regards
Bigdane
Thanks Bigdane. I'm following your thread in the Cargo Hold now, so I'll wait until you start accepting new orders. cheers, cdogfett.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back