Jeremy Bulloch Signature?

KalamMekhar

New Hunter
I am working on a cheap don post 95 helmet that I am using for my custom mando and I was sanding down one of the cheeks and came across this:

bullochsig.jpg

it says "Jeremy Bulloch 'boba' " on it if you cant see. It is written in blue marker but it is beneath all of the paint and on the vinyl itself. So is this a real signature or a faked one judging by the signature style.

Thanks in advanced

I just compared it to the signature that I got from Jeremy last year at FanExpo in Toronto...

DSC00718.jpg

DSC03546.jpg

Looks to me like you've got the real deal my friend!

I compared it to all the signatures I have from Jeremy and that does look legit
to me. Now, who would of done such a thing like that? (Spraying over it) :(

What really made my lizard giggle was the helmet was in an absolute state of disrepair when I got it from ebay! It had 3 cracks in it, the visor was all busted and it had been painted over twice!
The paint over the signature didn't even match the paint on the cheek!

Now what do I do with it? Since I was making it a custom mando it is nearly all sanded and bondo'd and the lower part of the T visor has been filled in. DO I give it a coat of black with the name taped over or what?

Suggestions, Ideas, Comments?

since you're making a custom, why don't you build a greeblie to go over and protect the signature? like a re-breather on the cheek. something you can remove if you need to and show it off to your fellow geeks.

I would go ahead as planned and get him to sign the finished item, but as an alternative and to build on the story, if you wanted to, you could cut it out, fill the hole and put the sig part inside the bucket?

Looks like the real deal, no fake, same as I have on my own DP 95. Go ahead and do your thing is what I say; it's already painted over anyway.

Well it looks like that part was sanded down to the vinyl, the signature was then placed on the helmet. and it was then painted over again with a darker green-blue paint. But it still puzzles me also as to why it was below the base layer of paint and not on the paint itself.

my guess would be that someone who was working on a fett decided my personal preference to have bulloch sign the WIP helmet and decided to cover over it with the paint. That way the individual KNEW their helmet was signed by Bulloch but they wouldn't have the ability to show anyone or see it. An odd choice, but I can see some form of a logic string there *shrugs* maybe :/

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back