Jango's Poncho

Bubba Kenobi

Jr Hunter
JAngo's Poncho material is a herring bone pattern denim material. Jo-anns believe it or not had some a few months ago that is a close as you will get with out being in an Upholster fabric. I might be albe to post a picture of the material and I might have the SKU #

Bubba Kenobi

Jr Hunter
I will post pictures late today or tomorrow THe material I used was from Jo-Ann Denin Herringbone SKU# 01288026 100% cotton spring bottom weight clearence $5 per yard

Lisa

Jr Hunter
I have bought this fabric from B. Black & Sons, and think it looks pretty good. It's 100% wool, and it has the herringbone pattern, though it's a little more narrow than the original.

W2461.jpg

I'll add a quote of the close-up picture provided by Foxbatkllr for comparison:

Mr Stevens

New Hunter
Anyone have a pattern for this poncho, or a good picture on how it looks stretched out.
Going to get to work on it this weekend to have it done for a con coming up in february.
Any help would be appreciated.

TLobe00

Hunter
Time to resurrect an old thread (necromancing +1 ;) )

Here is the poncho I finally had my seamstress make... I might have a little extra left over if someone may want it.

8b59a7dd.jpg

9ffeb813.jpg

ORIGINALS (just in case you don't scroll up ;) )
misc_jango11.jpg

Jango_No_Helmet_02.jpg

misc_jango11.jpg

Trout

Hunter
That fabric looks pretty perfect. I was tempted to make one as well just for giggles, so I need to go to Joanne to look for the fabric.

Do you have a picture of how it looks from a distance, and possibly laying out flat?

TLobe00

Hunter
I'm not sure the name of the fabric... maybe I could bring it back to JoAnns and ask them if they know :wacko

as for the little bit extra I had, I sent it to Seeker since he was the one who asked first and has been looking for this stuff for quite a while.

SEEKER

Well-Known Hunter
A huge shout out to Tlobe! This frabric is amazing!

I can't seem to remember getting stocked like these for a Jango Fett piece. Your the man T-Bow!

Seeker

TLobe00

Hunter
Thanks man! :)... it means a lot getting a shout out from the man himself :)

I think I need to make it a point to figure a way to Florida this summer and crash on someone's floor just so we can rock C6 as Jangos!