Jango for my son...


Well-Known Hunter
Bondo is for filling larger holes. Filler primer is a thick primer paint that will fill tiny pinholes. It comes after the Bondo and can be wetsanded. I personally use Painter's Touch grey primer from Home Depot, but automotive filler primer will work well too.