Jango Fett in Germany ^^

Greetings my fellow hunters,

today i could catch up my gauntlets from DH-P/FX from my customs. I had to take his ones, because Cruzers gauntlets don´t fit me on my forearm, writh fits great.

Here are the pics :)

35219493jx.jpg

35219495ex.jpg

35219492se.jpg

The gauntlets are made of ABS and look pretty good, still a bit of work and moding need to be done, but i´m sure i can handle this :)

Did you have any pits or big holes in your armor? I have the same armor from DC props but it seems like yours is in a lot better condition than mine...

Did you have any pits or big holes in your armor? I have the same armor from DC props but it seems like yours is in a lot better condition than mine...

I think i know what you mean MinuteFett, the pigs on the Codpiece won´t be visible when i attache the girthbelt and the holster, guess these are spots for screws for holding the belt

or do you mean something others??

Hmm no. Sorry!

Did you have any imperfections in your armor? Like, did you have a lot of holes in the armor?
Like in the picture below.

I have to fix a lot of these holes in my armor and was wondering if you filled them in with putty or sanded them down?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 34106681uz[1].jpg
    34106681uz[1].jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 377
Hmm no. Sorry!

Did you have any imperfections in your armor? Like, did you have a lot of holes in the armor?
Like in the picture below.

I have to fix a lot of these holes in my armor and was wondering if you filled them in with putty or sanded them down?

Thanks!

Honestly i didn´t really saw them, just the pigs on my codpiece, but on the back, as i said, didn´t saw them. i will fill them with putty and sand it smooth for good look

I was just wondering because yours looks really shiny and smooth and is making me want to go back and polish up my armor a lot more lol.

I was just wondering because yours looks really shiny and smooth and is making me want to go back and polish up my armor a lot more lol.

You would laugh, i polished the armor under cool water and it looked like nothing shiny silver would appear, but a friend told me to use a polish paste for cars to get more silver out, and it worked great :)

Hey fellows,

time was not used without doing something. I tried to mold the gauntlets to set like in the movies, but it was harder then expected.

Then i found some STL files for Jangos gauntlets and tried the first one in a bigger size of printing.

35717586ho.jpg

35717585hd.jpg

Then i tried up with tape and all fits perfectly.

35718155pf.jpg

35718154hp.jpg

The left gauntlet will arrive end of may, then i hope to get Darksides metal parts as well.

hi patty, so far so good! nice to see your work. well i also found stormtrooperguys files and will also print them soon.
i am interested on the adjustment of the nozzle for your prints. do you know how it was set and what kind of printer was used ?
thanks in advanced
cheers Francis

hi patty, so far so good! nice to see your work. well i also found stormtrooperguys files and will also print them soon.
i am interested on the adjustment of the nozzle for your prints. do you know how it was set and what kind of printer was used ?
thanks in advanced
cheers Francis

Thanks Francis, just saw in your profile that your from my home city Aachen ^^ a small world :)

In the files are holes integrated, that allows me to add them with screws. I will show up the process when i got the other parts after my vacation trip.

I don´t know which printer the guy used which printed my gauntlets.

(Just found a picture in your threads with you and Frank Lexis, i know him well ) :)

Last edited:
Thanks Francis, just saw in your profile that your from my home city Aachen ^^ a small world :)

In the files are holes integrated, that allows me to add them with screws. I will show up the process when i got the other parts after my vacation trip.

I don´t know which printer the guy used which printed my gauntlets.

(Just found a picture in your threads with you and Frank Lexis, i know him well ) :)

heh heh heh ..... happy little world ^^

welcome patty! cant wait to see your results ;o)

Last edited:
Hello all together,
today i received the upper and lower part of my new right gauntlets. the smal parts are already at home ;o)
Printed on an Ender 3. Im very satisfied with these prints...but it will passes some time until i will finish them. -cause some home projects my wife
command me ^^
here they are !

Hello all together,
today i received the upper and lower part of my new right gauntlets. the smal parts are already at home ;o)
Printed on an Ender 3. Im very satisfied with these prints...but it will passes some time until i will finish them. -cause some home projects my wife
command me ^^
here they are !
View attachment 177390

Nice looking, i´ve got an Ender 3 a few days ago after my vacation, and currently i´m printing the other gauntlet plus all needed parts :) then the next spot is the flightsuit ^^

nice, but be careful. ender needs much attention and several upgrades ;)
here are my left ones, i just recieved them and im happy with the result ^^

Attachments

• 20190712_100533.jpg
    20190712_100533.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 271
Hello Hello,

just a short update to my Jango.

I took time on weekend and some 0000 steel whole, and rubbed down the armor, but the shiny look doesn´t came through

View attachment 170527

View attachment 170528

View attachment 170529

Comparison: left rubbed, right unworked.

View attachment 170530

Then i got a tip from a pal here to use a metal polish, so i got it in the store, and tried on my helmet

Even installed ear caps and range finder, fits alright.

View attachment 170531

View attachment 170532

View attachment 170533

View attachment 170534

View attachment 170535

Now i like the look of the helmet, just now to add stripes and the blue paint.
I hope you don't mind me asking, but do you remember what polish you used?

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back